43

She gasps

"But Harry you can't ride for this long" She says

"I know. We aren't going by bike anymore. We'll be taking a car from here."

"Who is driving?"

Right then Steve comes out of the house and smiles at me.

"Summer this is Steve, My friend. He'll be driving us from here. Steve this is Summer" I say

He looks at me and smirks. I have already told him my plan before so he knows about it.

"Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too"

"Steve. Open the garage plz" I say

He nods and rushes to it. He opens it up and I drive in to it. I park the bike and Summer gets down. I get down and lock both our helmets to the bike. I put the key in my pocket and grab her hand. We walk out and Steve locks the garage. Then he opens the car and I help Summer in after which I get in. Steve gets in and starts the car. Summer wraps both her arms around me and rest her head on my chest. I see Steve smirking at me through the mirror. I roll my eyes at him and rest my head on the seat. I close my eyes and hope that everything goes well as I fall into a slumber.

"Harry" I hear someone call and shake me. My eyes shoot open to see Steve.

"We reached" he says

I look outside of the window and see the beautiful view of London. I nod and wake Summer up. She slowly lifts her head and rubs her eyes. She yawns and stretches herself before opening her eyes.

"Are we there yet?" She asks

I chuckle and nod

"Yeah we are"

Her face lightens up

"Please tell me where we are"

"London City"

She gasps

"Holy shits! You brought me all the way to London"

"Yes I did"

"Freaking awesome"

She clings onto me and kisses my cheeks

"Thank you. I love you so much" She says

A mixed emotion runs through me. Oh how I wish she meant it that way. I open the car door and get out. I hold her hand and help her out. I leave her hand and go to his window side.

"You know where to be right?" I ask

"Yes Harry"

I pull out some money and give it to him.

"Gets some rest and use it for petrol and if you want anything to eat"

"Ok Thanks"

He starts the car and leaves. I walk up to Summer and wrap my hand around her shoulders.

"Shall we go?" I ask

"Yes"

We start walking as I watch the sun rise in the sky.

"Harry what's the time?"

I look at my watch before I reply

"5 in the morning"

"Wow"

"Wanna go jogging?"

"Sure" she replies