36

Plz vote
___________

One month later

****Harry's POV******

I've been getting better. I stopped using the clutches a week ago and yesterday I got the shaft removed from my leg. I do have a little pain when I walk but I don't tell anyone. Summer hasn't left my side. She would visit her parents in the evening then get ready and go to work. After that she would come back here to the Tomlinson's . She didn't wanted to go first, after Joe and I forced her only then she agreed. In the time she's gone I started to talk to Hannah . Well she was the first who came to talk to me and I remember being rude to her but she just smiled and kept talking till I replied. I came to know that she wasn't bad after all and she loves knock knock jokes too.

So here I am sitting with Louis and Hannah on the couch and watching TV while Summer at her house.

"Guys lets do something fun" I say

"Like?" Asks Louis

"I wanna do something for Summer" I confess

Both of them look at me and smirks.

"What do you want to do for her?" Hannah asks

I try remembering the list of things she said she wanted to do.

"Let's go partying " I say remember the last thing she said

"But Harry I don't think she would like that"

"I know she would. So go get ready. Let's go pick her up before She leaves"

Summer's POV

(A/N this is what she is wearing ^^^^)

"Mum Dad I'm leaving"

I feel them both come and hug me and kiss me. Tom grabs my hand and we walk. I here a car stop and a hocking noise.

"Tom who is that?" I ask a bit scared

But he says nothing. I hear footsteps so I start walking back in fear. I stop in tracks when a familiar cologne fills my nose.

"Harry!" I squeak