30

Harry's POV:

I watch has she walks out of the pool ,drenching wet. I quickly take a towel and wrap it around her. I take her into Dad's room and leave so that she can change. I hear her call me so I go back in to find her all dressed.

"What's the time?" She asks

"6 o'clock"

"Oh , What do you wanna do next ?"

"I really miss cuddling. So can we?"
She nods and tries finding the bed. Skillfully she rubs her hand around and gets onto the bed. I climb on after her and lie down. I wrap my arms around her and smile.

"Summer?" I call

"Yeah?"

"Can you stay here tonight? I really missed you."

"Ah ah not with your dad around"

"He isn't here"

"Ok. What if we have a sleepover and invite are friends?" She ask sounding cheerful

"Who may that be?"

"Zayn, Gigi, Louis, Hannah and Tom"

"Ok I'll call them right now" I say

Ten Minutes Later....

I come back into the room to find her sitting down

"I called all of them.Louis and Hannah are still shopping so once they are done they'll be here. I also told to inform your parents about you. The others will be here soon."

"Thank you"

Did I tell you guys that today all the bars are closed throughout Cheshire bcuz of some strike?

"So can we cuddle now?" I ask

She hums and lies down. I lie down beside her and she snuggles close to me. I start playing with her hair has I hum a tune. Soon I find Myself fast asleep...

______________________________

9:00 pm

My sleep starts to were off has I open my eyes. I slowly take out my hands from her and sit up. At once she starts stirring in the bed.

Awe she looks cute in her sleep

Ahh!!! Stop it Harry

"Stop staring at me" she says taking me back

I gasp

"H-how did you know?" I ask with wide eyes

"Ah so you were staring. I simply said it but now you confirmed it"

Her eyes open. It correctly looks at me

"Can you see me?" I ask dumbly

"No Dumbo. All I can see is light and dark figures that block it. So I can see your figure black and blurry but not your real self. Haven't I told you this?"

"Oh Sorry I forgot"

I get out of bed and so does she.

"Do you want to change?" I ask

"Maybe later. Are they come yet?"

"No. I don't think so"

I catch her hand and take to the hall. I see five figures seated on the couch. Their eyes meet mine and their lips turn into a smirk. My eyes widen instantly and I stop walking.