50

"Ok everyone now its time to tell everyone the truth " Mrs. Stanfield says and walks in holding a box

"What truth?" Hannah asks

She sits down and looks at me.

"Hannah , Harry I'm gonna tell you something right now. I should have told you earlier but I didn't. I'm so sorry" She says

"Mum cut the crap and tell us what you came to say" Hannah says

I see Her husband hold her hand and nod at her.

"Well I had a older sister named Anne. I'm gonna tell about her" She says

Hannah and I nod

"She was in love with a man. She loved him dearly and so did he. But my mum was against it. She wanted Anne to get married to her younger brother Paul. Anne didn't agree though and fought with my mum. We both supported her and my mum hated that. One day she ran away from home and I was very disappointed in her. After that I never heard from her. Ten months after that there was a knock on our door. Outside we found a little girl child with this letter" I see tears in her eyes waiting to flow. She gives me a letter and Hannah one.

"Derrick took a photo copy of it. Both are the same" She says

I look at the letter and start reading it

" Dear Anna ,

You must be wondering what a baby girl is doing at you door. Well let me explain. I don't know what mum had told you about me but here's the truth. I never ran away from home because I wanted to disrespect mama or go against her. Its because I was pregnant. Des didn't want to make me pregnant though. We had to do it so that mama will join us up. But when she found out I'm gonna fall pregnant she threatened me to kill the child. So I was left with no other choice than to run away. I was happily living with Des. We were even about to get married and have twins. We were going to name them Harry and Hannah . But then three months before i delivered I got a message from Paul saying mum was sick and wanted to see me. That's where everything went wrong. I foolishly believed him and went to see her with out informating Des. The moment I walked into the house I knew it was a trap. They locked me up and took away my phone. They told me if I don't marry Paul then Des will die. I agreed helplessly. On 28th October I delivered to a pair of twins. A boy and a girl. That was when I knew I had enough. With the help of the doctor I escaped from the hospital and went to see Des. I don't know what they told him using my phone but the look on his face when he saw me told me it was something bad. That very night I had escaped I took a cab and went to his house. I kept my babies in the cab and went to his door. As soon as he opened it and saw me he yelled at me about playing with him and told me not to ever look at him again. He shut the door it my face and left me broken on his veranda. I went back to the cab and Took only my son. I left our son on his veranda and rang his bell. After that I came here and left my daughter here. I never kept her back with Des cuz I knew in his state it will be hard to raise two. Please look after my Daughter for me. I'm so sorry Anna for doing this. I'll be dead by the time you finish. Look after my daughter .