58

Harry's POV:

In exhaustion I sigh and wipe my face with my hanky. A hand is placed around my shoulders diverting my attention

"You did very well in there" My dad says

"Thanks" I fake smile

"So there is this new eat out opposite our company. Wanna go eat there?"

I start to feel uncomfortable. Its actually new all this affection and friendly gestures from my dad. I don't show it out though.

"Yeah sure"

We walk into the lift and wait till it goes down. Even after we exist the lift his hands on around me. My eyes catch a figure by the reception.

Is that Summer?

Seeing precious in her arm I know it is. The receptionist seem to not allow her in. I quickly pull away from my dad's hold and walk up to them

"Summer?"

At once precious jumps out of her arms and runs into mine. I carry him up and allow him to lick my face in joy. Summer immediately comes to my side and I pull her into a hug.

"What's wrong?" I ask

"Nothing " Summer says

I glare at the receptionist

"Listen here Linda. This is my girlfriend. Whenever she comes here better send her to my office. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes sir"

"And she is also my niece so be nice to her" Dad says from behind

Summer immediately pulls away

"Good afternoon Uncle Des" Summer greets

"Good afternoon. What brings you here today?"

"I brought lunch for both of you" she says holding up a bag

"Ah great! I'm starving lets go eat" he says

I wrap my arms around her and walk behind him. We go to the eat out area and I help her sit down. Dad takes the bag and starts serving.

"Did you eat?" He asks

"Yes yes. I have"

"Ah fish curry. It smells like Anne's cooking"

We both start eating once he serves while Summer pets Precious

"Ah Tell your mother its delicious" he says

"Sure"

I just stay silent as they continue to talk

"So Summer, if you don't mind me asking. There are possibilities to get your sight right?"

"Yes Uncle. I was going to do a operation some months ago but then dad fell sick and we needed to do a operation so all the money I saved went towards his hospital expenses . but I'm saving again.hopefully I'll do it soon"

"Oh ok. I'm just saying if you want I can give you the remaining money. You are my niece after all"

Wow

"Thanks but I want to do it out of my own money you see"

"Oh ok. That's a good thing you have. So have you found a day job yet?"

"Unfortunately No"

"Oh. Can you type on a computer without looking and do calls with clients?"

Is it what I'm thinking?

The Blind Piano On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara