59

Jan. 9th. 2018

Harry's POV:

I sit down quietly as my stylist sets and gels my hair

I sit down quietly as my stylist sets and gels my hair. I admire my own self in the mirror feeling proud about my appearance. I take how my phone deciding to call my love.

"Hello baby girl" I coo

I hear her chuckle

"Hey babe. What's up?"

"I'm getting a nice manicure. And you?"

"My hair is being styled. I'm looking pretty good you know"

"Oh I can tell you look absolutely stunning. So is my king dressed up?"

"Yes. I'm all dressed in my suit and nice polished shoes. What about you?"

"No. I'm only sitting in my camisole and a pair of shorts"

"I wish I was there"  I tease

"Yeah as if you never saw me in one"

I chuckle

"How's mum?" I ask wondering about the woman who officially marries my dad today

"Oh she's in mum's room dressing. Both the sisters are hyped about today including her stylist. What about Uncle Des?"

"Oh he's been quiet nervous from what I saw him before "

"Oh. He'll be fine"

"Ready for the wedding?" I ask curious if she's nervous about it

"Ready and excited. You?"

"Yes. I can't wait to walk down the aisle with you again"

"Me too. Ok baby I have to put on my dress now. See you in church "

"Ok bye" I say and kiss the phone

I hear her do the same before ending the call..

"You two are so cute together. When are you gonna get married?" Eben my stylist speaks

"Thank you. And I don't know. Never thought of it"

Speaking of Marriage, I do want to marry her come to think of it. I never had any strong passion and stuff, I only wanted a better life
But now I know that my main goal is to get married to the woman I love and have children. Maybe I would ask her soon but I don't think she'll agree with the lack of sight. I'll just wait for the right time.

An hour later....

I intertwine my arms with Summer as we walk into church. Memories of my often visits with Summer comes to my mind. I wasn't a person who believed in God before I met her, but after she came into my life she changed my point of you. It started of by just accompanying her to church, then saying random prayers due to her forcing me. Like that my life slowly started falling in place come to think of it.. But she's still more religious than me to be honest.