41

I know its only three months but for me its like three years. I can't even spend a day without her, that's how I'm become. I only hope I don't go insane.

Here I am standing at the airport, hugging everyone who came to wish me farewell. Louis, Hannah, Zayn, Gigi, Tom, Summer, her mum and dad, all of them are here.

"Louis take care of her well" I whisper into his hears

He nods and pats my shoulder. I then cling onto Gigi and whisper

"Be very careful with her. Don't leave her out of your sight" She nods

Yesterday fully I spent it with Summer cuddled up in bed. I was so scared of leaving her alone until this morning, when Gigi offered to stay at Summer's house till I'm back. Though she resisted I made her agree. So I'm a little cool about it. But about me, I know for surly I'll go nuts.

Gosh! Harry its just a girl

Summer isn't just a girl. She is an angel in the shape of my friend.

I walk up to her and cling onto her. I fight the tears that threat to fall but when I pull away and see her cry, I let it go. I cup her cheeks and wipe her tears with my thumb. I don't care if everyone is watching. All that matters is my few minutes with her.

"Come with me" I whisper just for her to hear

She shakes her head

"I can't" She says and backs away

She sniffs and rubs her eyes. She smiles at me and waves

"Bye Harry. Its only three months. We'll video chat any time. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Have fun" she says

I nod and wave to everyone. I wipe my cheeks and take a deep breath. I look at them all one last time before turning around and walking away without looking back again.

God please help me!

________________________

Its been a month we been apart and I haven't been happy ever since. I'm really missing Her and want to run back home. I've been so busy with work and learning the office stuff. The only time we talk is before bed till we fall asleep. But most of the times I wouldn't get sleep. I'm staying in a separate hotel while my dad stays at the guest house. I didn't want to stay with him knowing he might bring women home. My feeling towards Summer has grown more. I started to fret a lot for her. I don't know why or what it is but its strong.

"Pick up Summer" I grumble through the phone

I sit on the bench in a park and sigh. Lately I've been taking short breaks and coming to this park by my office.

I see a couple kissing few feet way from me. My mind becomes blurry as I imagine it as me and Summer. The voice of that person who says the line is busy, breaks my imagination

What the hell was I think?

Shit! Harry no! Don't think that way

But how it would be to finally kiss someone?

Especially her.

My brain and heart have a little fight. I smile thinking of how her lips would feel .