The letter

Cian ( that Cian guys^^^^)
    "Papa there's a letter from the royal family!" He yelled.
    "Can you please bring it in and watch the house while i go get your dad." His papa said while he put on his shoes.
     "Yea papa and do you want me to prepare dinner while you get dad and maybe you could pick up Ashton and Aiden from their friend's house." He ask while looking through the fridge.
      "Sure." His father said. His papa left to get dad and his brothers he plan on making spaghetti and steak for tonight and got all the ingredients for it. It was 6 pm that papa left and now it's 8 pm, he didnt come home yet it should be at least 30 minute to get them all. At this point Cian called his papa and said that they're going to be late. He knew that his parent is disappointed that he was just a pure half breed ever since he was born and shown little attention to him than his brothers. He looked down at the cold dinner he made for them.
     "Sighhh it's ok Cian maybe this could be tomorrow's dinner" staring sadly at the dishes and left to sleep. When he got up this morning there was a voice message from his dad
     "Cian we came back last night to get some stuff. We're going to the royal family ball, we'll be home in 2 weeks"
      When Cian turned to see the letter at the table the letter was gone. He wanted to go to the ball to but it seems that he was left behind again. He was stuck at home watching over it for 2 weeks of nothing. While at home with nothing to do, he wants to go find a part time job to kill time. And he wanted to find a job so that he could move out of his parent's house for space and didn't want to live in a house where no one cared for him or even bothered to talk to him, he thinks that he is an outcast to his parents.
  One week later
      Its been a week that his parents left for the ball. And Cian found himself a job that pays a good amount of money, eventhough he's been saving money as a kid now he has $1,996 during the years of collecting the money and working. He now thinks that he is ready to move out without his parents knowing that. He found a descent apartment and went to school as usual.
Papa(Jax)
     "Mark do you think Cian has a feeling that we dont love him" while looking at his husband's light grey green eyes.
      "Jax im sure he doesn't..." Mark said trying to confront Jax.
      "But he never ask for anything since he was a kid, yeah he's a half breed but still he could have been a child then. I know we barely gave him attention when he was a kid but i have a feeling he been hiding his lonely feeling for himself" tears ran down Jax pale cheeks then to his jawline.
     "Jax, dear dont cry. We didn't give him attention because he is a half breed and he understands that his older and younger brother need to be train as vampires and since he's just a half breed he can't do any thing that regular vampire do"
     "Are you saying that we are parents that ignore our child and made him lonely for 16 years of his life?"crying his eyes out. Mark can't seem to calm down Jax when they arrive to their other sons Ashton, the older son a full fledged vampire and his younger brother Aiden, also a full fledged vampire got in the car and saw their papa's eyes swollen and red.
      "Papa are you ok?"Aiden ask worried
      "Yea im just tired ohh and we might be going to the palace to attend a ball" Jax said trying to sound excited even though they are in ther pre teen.
      "Then where's Cian papa" Aiden looking confused.
      "He still at home we cant bring him cuz the car is full and he didn't really look interested"Mark said in one breathe.
       Jax on the other side trying to call Cian but he didn't answer the phone. So they went back to get the letter and saw the dinner Cian made for us. And left a voice message, we all left to go to the palace and the ride took 10 hours to get there we all had fun the first week.
       "Mark should we call Cian if he's fine staying home alone"looking guilty
       "Jax he stayed home alone ever since he was 5yrs old"i said while i look at Jax. I don't know why but Cian is a half breed he could take care of him self ugh why does he have to he a half breed.
       "Mark i have bad feelings of leaving him alone its just that i think we should start to open up to him ok" with his puppy eyes
       "Fine, but if i get a reward" with no hesitation Jax kissed Mark gentle yet intense.
1 week later
Cian
     I moved out of the house and hope that my parents has a good life without seeing a half breed like me. I think it'll be a good thing that I'm not going to freeload in their house again. They would be very happy that im gone so it'll be fine.
Jax and mark
When we came back home the house was very quite. Like nobody was in this house for weeks. Ashton came running down stairs fast and looked worried.
      "Papa, dad Cian stuff is gone in his room"walking around to see if all of his stuff down in the living room is gone as well. Mark and i ran in the room next to the guest room was his room which was a small storage room before he was born. I looked at the small room thinking it's been ages that i came in his room and never thought that it was small. We just saw the bed when he was just a kid which it looks in a good condition and his old toys. I think he slept on the hard ground when he grown out of his old bed.
     "Mark h-he left t-the house"sounding like Jax was about to cry.
     "Shhh Jax, he must ha-, no Mark he's gone and its maybe my no our fault that he feel like he's got to leave" he said erupting Mark and cry on his chest. Mark didnt know what to say and saw a note by the window.
     "Sorry that I've been a burden to you guys. Since im now 16 i didn't want to freeload anymore. I've put the money in the envelope for the thing you guys bought me. And sorry that i didn't tell you this beforehand."
                     - Cian

After i saw the letter i felt like we have done something bad. I saw Jax holding the letter so tight and cried harder. And the money was $900 this was not i need but we need our son. Aiden rushed over in Cian's room and saw the letter and ran out of the room as fast as he could crying. Ashton trying to call Cian and looked sad and tired. I didn't know what to do anymore.
Ashton
I tried to call Cian to understand the situation. I barely talk to him when i reached middle school. I was to busy doing all of my class work and forgot to talk to Cian. He is 2 years younger that me, I'm in my last year of highschool at the age of 18 and my youngest brother was is 14 freshman in highschool he was close to Cian. Cian was very quite and very calm, all he do is read and do all the house work. My parents didn't talk to him as much when he was just 5 we left him home alone just to go to a movie theater. I didn't understand why we didn't take him but i think because my dad didnt really like him because he's a half breed. Im still trying to get hold of Cian when he finally answer his phone
Cian
     "Sorry i was at work Ashton"
Ashton
     "Work you work now?"
Cian
     "Yea and did you what to ask something or you're just calling"
Ashton
     "Uhh yea why did you move out?"
Cian
     "Ashton... I don't want to free load anymore so i just have to move out sooner or later."
Ashton
     "Cian we're family that was our house"
Cian
     "I dont want to give papa and dad anymore troubles since im a half breed I'll be ok"
Aston
     "Still even if your a half breed this is your home. I know that we barely talk but please come back home dad and papa is worried about you"
Cian
      ". . . . ."
Ashton
      "Cian?"
Cian
      "Tell them that they wont have to be worry about me and I'll be fine by myself"
Ashton
      "But.."
Cian
      "Ashton you guys are more important than me. You guys are vampires im just a half breed"
Ashton
      "Cian! I dont care come back home now"
Cian
     "Sorry Ashton your future is more important than worry about me"
Ashton
     "Why are always saying sorry Cian there's nothing to be sorry about"
Cian
     "Ashton its ok I'll be fine I'll visit sometimes bye"
Ashton
    "Wait..."
    End of call