what's love if you can't love

We went into the room and i was thrown to the bed. I rolled away before he could even get to me. I rolled and landed on my butt, i got up and looked at the prince. He was indeed handsome with his violet eyes and strong body build he's one of those rare guys out there.
   "Come here Cian i wont bite yet"
   "Um as yet you meaning you trying to find a chance?" I asked
   "Hahaha yeah and my chance could be anytime and anywhere"he smirked. I cover myself with my arms and and took couple of step back. He put his arm up as in he won't be doing anything i look at him and sat at the end of the bed. He sat next to me and we both laid down and sleep.
Lance
   I woke up before Cian, he looks so cute. I went in the bathroom and took a bath telling myself that I've finally found my mate and i would be there for my one and only. I got out of the bathroom thinking that he was up but he wasn't I went up to him and whisper in his ear
    "If you don't get up I'll kiss you" all i heard was mumbling, i kissed him and put my tongue in and his eyes lids open quickly. He tried to push me away but he was sucked into the heat. I was trying to wait till he's ready but i couldn't hold back. When i took my lips off of him hus eyes has changed color his other side was ready. Cian pushes me down and kissed me everywhere and he pulled down my sweatpants and hold onto my hard cock. He looked surprise and let it go i didn't want him to back out from what he started so I pushed his head toward my 14 inches cock. He gaged when it reached towards the back of his throat, i slowly pull down his pants and teased him, he moaned a little and i told his other side that took over to let him back to me. When he was back he looked like he saw a ghost.
    "Ahh~  stop I'm not ready yet" with tears.
    "Dont worry I'll be gentle and try to make this eaiser on us"
    "He tried to move his butt away from my cock that was trying to go inside of him but it looks like he wanted the hard way i hold on his waist and pulles him fo my cock.
   "Ahhhhhhh...."
   "Shhh breathe "
  "Stopp... It hurts you said that you'll be gentle" i chuckled at that and started to move.
   "Ahh~" when i heard him moan i moved faster and he twitched when i hit on one spot.
   "Stop dont hit that one spot and pull out your cock please" he was crying he look like he is being raped but i just can't hold back now i have to make him all mine. I moved faster and he screamed loud and i was about to cum. He looked at me and told me not to cum inside of him and i released all of my cum in him and pulled out my cock and there was blood on the sheets. Guess i was really rough on him but he'll be ok i looked at the time and it was 9:07 am I love him soo much.
Cian
   There was pain down on my lower back i couldn't push myself up. I tried to remember what had happen when it hit me i layed back on the pillow
Fash back
  " Stopp it hurts you said that you'll gentle" it hurts i didnt want to move amd wamted him out of me. When he moved the pain increase.
   "Ahh~" i held my breathe when i made that sound but he kept hitting on that spot that makes me moan.
    "Stop dont hit that one spot pull out your cock" i plead but he didnt listen and came inside of me.
  End of flash back
   "God kill me why, im still too young" the door opened and he came in wirh a worried look. I turned my head away cuz im too embarrassed to look at him.
     "Your awake do you want to eat some food I'll bring you some food" i shook my head no but he was in front of me with food. Soup huh i mean i like soup
    "Here open up"
    "No I'll eat by by self so you can just leave the food there I'll have to go to the bathroom first"
    "Do you want any help?"he said looking worried. I tried to get up but my legs gave our on me. I was carried to the bathroom within 30 sec.
     "Can you please go out for a minute?"
    "Call me if you nees amy help ok"
    "Ummm sure" then he left the bathroom. I stared the bath and try to think what had happen to me and look at the time.
    "What?! 2:34pm i slept for that long?! Wait did he even used condoms?!"i whisper yell at myself. There was soo much happening i dont know what to do i wanted to get out of the bathroom but couldn't get up no matter how hard i try. There was a knock at the door
    "Do you want some help" i heard a chuckle.
    "No not from you" i answered back the door banged open and i yelp at the sound and i once again was carried out. I now was on the bed with kust only a towel around me. He went out to grab me some clothes from Rain since he was around my size he came back with a flushed face.
    "I went through so much trouble just to give you the clothes from Rain and i interrupted their fun time and they were naked ok my eyes" i looked at him and started laughing i can't believe that he also saw couples having sex.
   "Thanks for the clothes and the trouble i gave you"
    "Then how about some reward?"i didn't understand him by what he mean so i agree. But i have a bad feeling about this "reward"....