why?

Lance
I know that he's my mate but now i have a pregnant boyfriend, June is that someone that gave me what i wanted and that someone who just understood me. Cian is just not the one for me at first he was but now i dont know if there is that special connection. I know i took his virginity and kiss but that was when i was just a kid with no brain.
   "Lancey i need some tea before you tell your parents what happen please" June said as he tried to get up from bed.
    "Yea babe i will I'll just ask the maid to do that" as i walk out i didn't see him cleaning the hallway and the floor was still dirty from yesterday.
   "Cian!! I wanna know why there's is still a mess on the floor and get me tea for June" as i walk through the basement door i didnt see him or in the kitchen. I heard June scream and ran to him
    "June what's wrong what happen" he pointed to the body on the floor and i walk to that body and checked his temperature. As i touched him he was burning hot but that's his fault for not putting on his big thick clothes on. I woke him up
    "Ahh s-s-sorry i fell asleep on the floor I'll just clean it up for now and do breakfast" he scattered away from me and it hurts to see that he's now scared of me but he's still young he'll find another.
    "June lets just go to my parents right now ok and get tea there" i said and walk him to the carriage.
At his parent's place
    "Mom, dad this is my boyfriend and he's pregnant" i said with a smile.
    "What?! Then Cian what about him huh?" My mom asked.
    "Mom he's now a worker at my place ok plus he's fine i wont let him be punished by his parent for letting his own mate rejects him" i said helping June down.
    "Son but Cian is your mate and i do understand how you feel but you need to understand that June is your lover but Cian is your other half"my dad said.
    "Dad! I love June than Cian i dont know why but its just that June understands me more and i feel more comfortable around him" i yell and June tensed.
    "Lance but Cian just with you for a couple of month and you dont love him was that just a lie?" My mother sound hurt
    "I've been with him for a couple of month and yes i know his my mate but at first it was just love at first sight but June is my real love" i said kissing June on the cheek.
    "Fine do what you want but you'll regret what you did for Cian i think he has fallen for you.
Cian
I was doing the chores and i heard Eric Ryan Elliot and Rain with their mates come into this part of the palace.
   "Ah i found him"Eric yelled
   "Cian lets go out shopping and plus Lance will come with you" Rain said in a 'duh' tone. I walked to them wobbly trying to stay in balance. I see once again the world spinning and fell.
    "Cian! Cian you ok?" Elliot asked worriedly "Landon! Cian looks sick!" He cried.
    "Woah Cian your burning hot. And look at you you look like you haven't ate for a long time." Landon said with his hand on my forhead.
Lance
I came back home seeing Cian being carried by my brother. And i saw the rest of my sibling in my living room
   "Talk now Lance,what did you do to Cian" said Tyler.
    "Look I'm just saying this now he's not the one for me,i have a pregnant boyfriend and he's and I are in love madly." I said walking June to the room.
    "You are such a bastard he loved you and you were the one that chased him too" said Rain.
   "Sorry he's doesn't really make my heart beat anymore" i said.
    "This all happen when ypu guys left that one day that we were mad at our mate. They probably dragged you to the club and ypu found your self a slut there. That boy must be tge slut that you left for huh, i hate you to the core and Cian was also burning up.
Cian
I woke up for a white room and took off the wires. And i tried to walk out of the room and go back to clean and do the dishes at the house.
    "Cian your still sick you can't do those chores" said Andrew. The doctor came in and help me sit down.
   "Um Cian Night is emotionally unstable and he can't really talk, i think his brain is telling him not to. Also he has a weak heart now maybe his mate found another person." As the doctor Cian's tear fell down and sleep till he think all of this is a nightmare.
As he sleep he heard saying
    "What cant talk then he cant communicate now" Andrew said
    "Yes im very sorry ypu have to go through this but its is his mind not us but his own mind" as he got up and left the room.
Lance
I was still working and Andrew came in with a paper.
    "Here hope that your happy with what your doing now"he then left. I look at the paper

Cian Night
Weight 110~not healthy
Height 5'5
Color eye-silver
Blood type-AB
Description
   The patient has been emotional and seems like his brain is not letting him talk. Can't show his emotion. He has a weak heart and he's emotionally unstable. He been sick for awhile and his temperature seems to not decrease at all.
          Doctor Mistry
I look at the paper and ripped it, if he has a weak heart any thing bad could happen