You Knew All Along?!

Lance
"Mother! You knew and even helped him?!"
Lance's mother
"Well Lance they are your kids"
Lance
"No they aren't i already have a son who came from my lover"
Lance's mother
"Why do you think that their not your kids?!"
Lance
"I've kicked him out before this all happen"
Lance's mother
"It could happen any time Lance"
Lance
"Mother you know what i just dont want to listen to your story about him"
Lance's mother
"But these stories are true"
Lance walked out of the room, leaving his mother in disbelief that Lance is her son that she gave birth to. She went out of the room to tell her husband what's been going on
Lance
Ugh I can't believe after all the problems that had happen to me, this is far thee most worst of all. I came back home and headed to Dylan's room and saw June sleeping in the rocking chair. I kissed them both on the forhead and decided to talk about marry June next week to him. I took Dylan to his crib and June was moving around and woke up.
"Hey Lancey your home early" i smiled at how June welcomes me home
"Yeah say... Do you want to get married now" he looked at me dead serious.
"I do but why so early?" I tried to find a good excuse
"Well because I want you to be mines for ever June" he smiled
"Your so cheesy~ sure i would love to get married to Lance Dark"
"How about next week?"he nodded his head and I picked him up amd twirl around.
Cian
I woke up feeling kinda sluggish and I saw Ace and August sleeping at the other side of the bed. I tried to pick myself up and i felt a little light headed from that. I changed their diapers and rocked them to sleep, i went back on my bed because I was feeling kinda sick today. But I didn't want to bother my parents to take care of them. I got up and change my clothes then there was a knock at the door and a maid came in and put some breakfast down. Then she left out of the room i walked to the bed and ate the breakfast for a little and sat there think about my life in the future.
   "Cian baby boy I'm going to come in ok" i quickly went to the door and opened it
   "Papa did you want to see the twins that badly?" He smiled and looked at me closely
"Cian you look pale are you ok?" I stiffen
"I'm fine I'm always this pale" he looked at me closely again
"Ok but i just came to ask you if you want to meet your uncles today" i smiled and forced a smile
   "Sure they are your friends that you were close with"
    "Come they waiting"
  I came down the stairs and they were mostly guys there maybe papa has guys as friends.
   "Guys this is my second son and his name is Cian"
    "Nice to meet you guys" we stayed and talk for a good hour and then my babies cried
   "Sorry i have to go nice meeting you guys" i went up the stairs and picked up Ace and rocked him to sleep. I once again fell dizzy and decide to sleep.
Lance
   "Lance, why dont you bring Cian back because he could die without the mate bond" June looked at me and i stared at him as if he was drunk.
    "Why do you want him back?" He stared at me and put his head down
    "Is it wrong that I feel guilty..." I hugged him and kissed his forehead.
    "Ughh, June i only care for you only amd our son" he smiled and kissed me. If only I could turn back time and hope to see June first than Cian. I picked up June and smirk. I took him to our bedroom and made love all afternoon.
Cian
    I shot up clenching my chest, it hurts and burns. My chest was tightening amd it was painful. Good thing I didnt make a sound because papa or grand dad will be worry as if I'll die or something. May be i might because of the rejection but I had to be strong for my little one's. I thought that i wont be feeling any pain now but it hurts more than ever. Hopefully I wont live like this any longer.