2 months and having twins

This is my favorite song and this is what Cian sang to his babies. This song is my life and i love it!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Two months has past; Eric,Ryan and Elliot gave birth, Rain and Ashton still have 3 more into the pregnancy.
Eric has a son, Ryan has a daughter and Elliot has a son. As for Lance and June they were ready for their kid just a couple of weeks.
By the time that Cian had known that he's was pregnant he started to work harder for him and the baby. He still work at Vamp Diner and has a low pay but its better than nothing. He kept all the money he earned safe and use little money as possible.
Lance
It's been 2 months since he left and no one knows where he is at, not even his own family. With all the problems in my way I've been busy with all my work, me and June is excited for our little son just a couple of weeks i mean it could happen any days or second. I want to surprise June with something he wanted for awhile, my mom been talking about how she use to eat Vamp Diner when she was pregnant with me and niw June want some so I'll just take June there as a date and hang out with him. I really hope that June would love this since i barley see him now.
June
Since I haven't seen Lance for awhile I've been lonely. And ever since i heard that Lance ex mate dissapper with out no one knowing is hard to believe that he could just run away. I really really do feel bad and could of find a solution for us but i guess that doesn't work. I've got closer to Lance's parents and they are really nice also very fun to talk to since Lance and his father has work me and his mother hang out. Our baby might just come any days now, i hope that he look like me and his father structure. Since Im having the prince's baby my pregnancy is going by so fast and our baby is very strong so he'll come out 3 months early.
"Junie I'm back" i heard Lance called
"Ahh Lance welcome home i missed you" i answered back.
"Since you been begging me to take you to Vamp Diner do you want to go together?" He asked.
"YESS! Yahh Vamp Diner" i scream
Cian
Two month has past and i just found out that I'm have twins and they both will be boys. The doctor also said that i have to eat more so that the babies will grow but really I try to, I'm trying my best to eat and sleep but there's work and i don't have anyone to help me so I just try my best to.
"Cian come over here and clean up the mess!"
My manager is very loud and he just strict, i put on my mask so that know no one will know who i look like especially my family. Since my work place isn't that far from my home town and my brother usually come around this part of town. As i was cleaning the mess a strong aura came in the diner, i know this aura it has to be his. I turned around and see him sit with his lover that looks like his stomach will pop soon. I look at my stomach and him, since he was pregnant bedore me of course he'll give brith first and he's having one baby not two like i am. Very soon my stomach will be like that and it'll be hard to work. They seem like they are having fun, both of them seem to be happy together. I walk over at their talk to get their food ready
"Sir what would you like" i said in a imitated voice
"I would like 3 burger and two ice cream with whipped cream on top please" I nodded and walk to get their food ready. Once i got into the kitchen i put my hand over my chest and tried not to cry.
Lance
This place isn't so bad its nice and clean, but its weird that all the worker here has no mask and one worker does. And he seems very small to be working in this diner, but he sound very familiar.
"June are you ready to get your food huh" i said
"Yeahh but there is this one thing that's been bothering me..." He said looking down
"And that is what June" i asked
"Lance... What happen to your ex mate?" He ask
"He i asked him to leave of course so that my focus could be on you and my son" i said
"But Lance... What if he's dead some where and hus family doesn't know that?" He ask again
"June he's just an ex mate all i care is you and our baby" I said
"S-sir your m-meal is here" said the small worker
"Ah thanks" i looked down at his stomach
"So how many months are your" i asked him
"Ah I'm t-two months s-sir" two months and that big already i mean i guess.
"Woah hey can i ask you are you having twin" June asked and he nodded his head.
"Awe that cute and i think the father is happy your lucky" June added. I saw he stiff when June said father, but maybe its my imagination.
"W-well then i have to leave now and good night" he said and took off
Cian
I walked to the apartment and cried as i walked home it rained. Such good timing, its good so i wont have to wipe my tears. I walked home and took a hot shower, ate a little bit. I was in bed and singed my favorite song but really its the opposite of my life. But i hope that my babies will have the life i want having them to have the life of fun. I fell asleep while i remember my dream of wanting to travel around the world. And my family that was kinda there but i would never hate them i miss them and it not their fault for any thing that had happen to me. And he dont want his parents to see that he's pregnant and speak badly about his babies that has no father.
At Cian old house
Jax has been having nightmares of his son that they had disowned. He keep seeing Cian alone very stressed with two little boys. He has no money and Cian looked thinner than he look before.
Jax
"Mark I've been thinking what if Cian is still alive..." Mark looked at me.
"If he is then he would still be in this town" he answered back.
"But Mark i think disowning him is probably not the best thing we did to him" i said looking at him.
"So do you want him and our family to be a laughing stock?" He said
"....................."
"Jax we haven't heard any news of any dead bodies right so its fine he'll be fine"
"Your right its just that I've been having horrible dreams about him"
"Your just over thinking Jax"