Sorry

Cian
    It's been couple of week since Kayla and Jimmy's leaving. But I thought that I'll do fine here on my own, and here I am facing straight to June...
    "Cian could you do know that Lance already has a son right?" June asked me and really i didn't want to hear that
    "Y-yes" i answer back
    "So then who's the father of your kids?" I swallowed hard not wanting to say the name so i stayed quiet.
    "I've heard that it's Lance's kids" i looked up in fear
     "N-no it's not h-his" i quickly said
     "Tsk you know that it all says it on the paper right. And i can't believe that you use that you had sex with him while i was pregnant" I looked at him in disbelief. It wasn't me who tried him ots all that person's fualt
     "Umm it's not my fault really believe me" then he looked serious
     "If you are kind enough please don't contact my husband at all" i nodded my head
     "And if you dont listen to me your kids will be in our hands becuase they are Lance's kids technically" I looked at him and scared at the thought of  losing my babies. I've already lost a mate but i won't lose my kids at all.
     "Please amything but my kids" i said
     "Then since there isnt any maids and butlers you should clean and make all the food" I did as I was told and didn't want to upset him anymore than this. I've clean the place up and went to my room and heard that one of my twins were awake. I played with him and he eventually fell back asleep. 
Lance
   Really a month is very long and i have to see him the whole time. And really i coukd just make him sleep outside.
   "Lance i need some help here" i looked at June and saw him carrying so many bags.
    "June why do you need to have so many bags"
    "I wanted to make a one trip outside to inside."
     "Dont do that june what if you hurt yourself?"
     "Yes big baby" i smiled at his new nickname for me
     "Big baby?" I questioned
     "Well you act like one and Dylan will be waking up in a couple of minutes so your on diaper duty ok" June said.
    "Yes sir I'm on it now" June chuckled as i walked to my little baby boys room. Then i once again bumped into someone.
    "S-sorry" i looked at the person and it was Cian
    "Whatever could you move aside so i could pass you" i said
    "Y-yes sorry about that" and he went into his room.
   I saw Dylan awake and he didnt vry at all and so happy that he didnt becuase he could be a little annoying. I changed his diaper and walked back to June. The other door that was Cian's room was open and I heard 2 loud cries. He was trying to keep his kids quite and hopefully he does and i walked away.
Cian
   Both of my babies were crying tgeir lungs out, I dont know why but maybe they haven't feel their father presents here that why. I've started to clean this palace and taking care both of my babies. And I dont really have anytime to sleep I either stay up cleaning or putting Ace or August to sleep. And I've been getting a little sick which i hope that ots not tgat big of the deal. I hate being sick it just makes me remember the past.
    *cries" i woke up and it was still dark.
    "Hey there baby whats wrong you hungry?" I tried to feed it but it didn't want to eat. I checked his diaper and he was still fine and still he cries again. I stayed up all night untill a big pain hit me my whole body hurt but i put my baby to sleep and wait till the pain stop but it didnt.
June
    "Lance do you want to go some where fun?" I asked
    "In fun what do you mean by that" he looked at me with lust in his eyes
    "Lance we can't Dylan and your ex mate" he started to kiss me and had sex almost all night