What Am I To You Now?

Not only did Lance not care for Cian now. But how could Cian tell his fathers that his mate didn't want him anymore.
    Lance was taking care of June and been really busy with his work. June feel bad for doing that to Cian.
1. Talking and taking away his mate
2. Being pregnant with Lance
3. Ruining their relationship
4. June being in love with Lance
Lance notice that June been thinking alot ever since Cian got in the hospital and still haven't reture to the house.
   "June are you thinking about something that you want to talk about?" Lance said walking to him.
   "Lance... Am I the cause that cian went into the hospital?" He sadly ask.
   "No! Never you never did anything he just got sick thats all and he been like that for awhile and we didn't know" Lance answered back and hugged June.
Lance
Ugh June it was never your fault this happen because it just did. I didn't kniw if that made sense but my life is all about June now and i just can't leave him out just like that.
The phone ringed i sighed and answered it.
  "What is it Liam"
"Lance I just want to tell you that me and Ashton will be coming over today and we'll be here in 20 ok baii"
  "Wait..."
End of the call
Great more people get to know now and worst of all its his brother.
   "Lance bae you ok, I was just a little hungry" June came in
   "Yeah im fine and what do you want to eat" i answered back.
   "Blood and ice cream together with an eyeball" he cheerfully said.
   I try not to think of it and grab them,i can't believe that he like those stuff i mean it just ewhh but its what the baby wants.
    "Ah my cousin will be coming over with his mate and his mate id my ex-mate older brother" i said looking worry for him. Then as it was magic the door bell ringed
   "Coming!'' I yelled. June grabbed my shirt
   "Lance I-I dont know what to do if he finds out" he looked scared.
   "I'll be with you and explain to them ok" i answered calmly. I opened the door with June behind me and Ashton raised his eyebrow.
   "So who that"Ashton asked and June stiffen.
   "Come inside and I'll explain"i said looking at him. I held June hand and walk ti the living room.
   "Where's Cian and why the hell are you holding onto that person" Ashton finally questioned. I turned around and said
   "I'm sorry but i dont have those feeling for him now and if you want to know where he is at call my brothers or my future brother in laws."
   He slapped me on my right then my left and kicked me in the dick. June hurried onto my side and helped me up.
    "You piece of shit! You don't have feelings anymore him your mate for vamp sakes! You just left him and how long did you and this-this ass became a thing huh? Oh maybe its the day you and your danm sorry ass brothers went off to the club that one day we were mad huh! And that was let see how long ago... Oh yea like a month ago and you been with my brother for just a couple of month." He screamed and all the glass shatter. June got scares and cried i soothed him.
   "Look that was when i... I just dont have those feelings for him anymore" i hesitantly said.
   "In the vampire world you only get one mate and you can't find anyone becuase of the aura that you have. And you just ruin my brother's life not only he's a half breed but he will be a disappointment to my family. And my dads will never look at him the same now!" He cried and scream not long Liam came in the room giving me a death glare.
   "What did you do to Ashton huh?" Liam ask. I was about to answer but Ashton was first to answer.
   "He and Cian they.....hic...he left Cian for this slut bitch horny ass" he said tgen I got mad, June isn't like that he and I are in love and nothing is about to change that.
   "He's not a slut and i love him more than i love your brother, June is also carrying my child" angrily i stood up and help June. June was crying I wiped off his tear and took him to bed.
Cian
Its been couple of days that I've been in the hospital. And it seems lonely i dont know what to do,all day i just want ot be with Lance arm and hope that all of this is a dream. But when i try to remember Lance i just cant help but remember that he has found another. Well now that im a mute i now just nod my head and write, then the doctor came in.
   "Hey Cian how are you feeling lately" he ask i wrote on the paper.
  I've been fine
  "Thats good to hear I was just checking by and you will be discharge from here if everything is fine" he said. After he checked me and my temperature he let me out of the hospital.
  I was in front of the that use to be the 'house of safety'. I knocked and there stood Lance he looked pissed, i guess its was all the stress. He pulled me in and dragged me into the room.
Lance
When i heard knocks at the front door i got annoyed. I had enough of this its mayne more people came and lecture me about my ex mate. Ugh if i said u had no feelings for him now then i dont. Uhhh if i think it's more people that wamt to lecture me I'll kill them plus June is already scare of them. When i got to the front door my ex mate was there standing. At least he dont want to get lecture, i pulled him in and dragged him into the room. I didn't want this to happen but i raped him...its not my fault its was all the stress that people was giving me and i just cant control what i was doing. Ugh i hate myself its ok he didn't get pregnant when i was with him he must be a barren so its ok. I woke him up and he got up and bow down, i forgot he's a mute.
   "Sorry lets just end this i have a family now and i don't want to muxh stress piling up on my shoulder and sorry that i as a mate didn't do anything right but i dont have those kind of feeling for you now.
   I, Prince Lance don't want you as my half and the love of my life. Then the bond broke and the mark that we both had dissapper and he has a black mark around his neck. Meaning that his is now mate less and will never find another.
   What am i to you he wrote on the paper.
   "You are just a mate less half breed. Sorry i love June now and what we had was just fate controlling us " i saud and walk out of the room.
Cian
The bond broke and i was raped and now mate less. How am i going to tell this to my parents, i packed all of my stuff and went back home. My home that i barely had any child hood in. As i knock on the door Aiden came to open it
   "Ahh papa Cian is back" he yelled and papa came out of the kitchen and i wrote 'papa I'm a mute now'. He gasp and took me in
    "What happen Cian" he ask and then dad came in. Dad pulled down my collor down and siad
    "You're mate less now?" Papa backed up and Aiden came to papa and dad.
   "Cian i cant believe that your a mute but also mate less! You must have done something to disgrace us look at your older brother Ashton he's still with his mate" he cried and i cried trying to talk but i couldn't.
   "Get out your no longer our son nir your related to the Night family" my dad yelled and pushed me out of the house that i never thought that i would miss. I have no where to go now... No family or mate even friends i had no one. I went into a park and slept on the bench and cried as i slelpt.
In the morning
Cian has woken up and tried to find jobs. As he scearch for jobs he didnt get any well
1. Hes a mute
2. He is half breed
3. He's mate less
Then it only comes to the jobs that cleans up the diner table. He got a job at Vamp Diner and started to work. Cian found a run down apartment with a monthly pay of $100.
Ashton
I can't believe that he just used my brother and i dont even knkw where he was. I was at my parents house i missed them and hope that Cian is in there.
   "Papa has Cian cone by the house?" I asked.
   "Yes and now he's mate less so we dont want that digrace in this house he's already a disgrace for being a half breed buf i still loved him but mate less its just a disappointment for me to even bare" he answered coldly.
   "Papa he's been through alot and you just have to be that mean to him what if he has no where to go did you ever think that he'll make it?" I yelled back.
   "Ashton Dean Night! You have no reason to reason to yell back in matter of fact go to your room." Papa said. I wenrup to my room and called Liam to get me because i dont want to be here now. Why is Cian the once suffering and not the people that caused it?
2 months later
Cian
I hunched over the toilet and throw up in it. Its been happening for 2 months and i dont know what it was but i know that i hate it. Its 3 in the morning and i been in the bathroom for 1 hour. When i was done i tried to get up but failed to so i crawled to my single bed.
    "Hmmm i wonder should i go to the doctor to make sure that im fine?"
   "But then it'll might be just a stomach flu"
He went to the doctors any ways and was waiting for his name to be call.
   "Cian Night" once his name was called he walked in the room and he wrote I'm a mute'.
    "So Mr Night what wrong with you?"the doctor ask.
  "I've been very tried and throw up earlt in the morning. My stomach been hurting also" he wrote it and the doctor jot it down.
   "Can you please lay down and pull up your shirt" he asked Cian. Cian laid down and pull up his shirt and the doctor feel his stomach and tokd Cian that he was pregnant. As he was about to leave the doctor told him
    "Mr.Night I'll help you and your mute problem. I just need to relax your nerves and release it out" Cian nodded his head and it took the doctor to help Cian talk again forever.
    "So Mr.Night coukd you say something" he ask
   "Thank y-you" he spoke quietly then left