my world is a mess

Cian
Waking up feeling two thick arm around me feels great. I feel like I'm safe from the world and im in a world of my own. The scent of safety was all around me. I open my eyes to see Prince Lance cuddling with me. I smiled i wanted him to kiss me but i guess he's still sleeping. I got up from bed and he tighten his grip. I looked around the room where me, Eric, Ryan, Elliot, Rain and Ashton was sleeping at. And i saw none of them but Tyler Achiyo Landon Liam and Andrew.
"Where are you going Cian" Lance said as i was about to get out of bed.
"I was just trying to find them" i said trying to move out of his grip.
"No they are here they were here when i woke up like an hour ago... Ohhh they are gone" he said trying to wake his brothers up.
"HEY GUYS YOUR MATES ARE GONE" Lance screamed.
"Ughh shut up they are here they were just here a while ago"as Tyler open his eyes he didnt see Eric at all nor did the rest did.
"Ryan! Ryan where are you i need to talk to you!" Achiyo yelled and moved out of the room.
-----------------------------------------------------------
We looked all over the room that was there and they cant seem to find them. I got worry and think what if they ean away with their pregnant mind are telling them to do so.
As i went into the fireplace room that was never used i finally found them.
  "Guys dint ever scare me like that i thought you guys are gone or maybe ran away" i said while looking at the tray of weird combo of food.
   "Um so guys what are you eating huh it look..." I was about to say it but Elliot finished it for me
  "DELICIOUS" he said while eating it. I try not to look disgusted with their food.
  "I see so you guys want to sleep in the room and see them and talk it out?" I said trying to be reasonable.
  "No Cian i hate Achiyo" said Ryan. Then the queen came into the fireplace room.
  "Sigh dont ever do that i was worry for you and the babies" she said pushing them out. Wait so Rain is also preggo, no wonder he was that type of temper with everyone lately.
  "Sorry its just that they want to go anywhere with out us now they might think that we're not good for them now" they all cried.
   "No i swear if tgey ever do that then i as their mother and aunt will smake them and cut off you know what.
Lance
Ugh see now Cian has disappear.
   "If you and your mate didn't make a lovey dovey situation like that we could of went to the club and had fun" said Landon.
  "Why dont we just go now plus they'll be missing us no matter what later"said Andrew.
   "True plus why waste time on finding them than going to the club"said Tyler.
   "Lets go Lance you also go with us its going to be fun i swear plus we been meeting up with these chicks and cute ass boy to play around with" Achiyo said while fixing his hair.
   "No i rather-" then i was dragged out and went tk the club. But its just a one time thing.

  When we got there its was loud i went and sat down and drink some shots. And my brothers and Liam went and dance and grind on some chick or cute boys. I was sitting here enjoying the music and a fine ass looking boy came by and grind on me. I grind back and dance with him on the dance floor. He pulled me into a room and kissed me like there's no tomorrow. I ripoed his shirts and pulled down his pants he sucked me off and ride me. And danm he was good riding me and i turned us around and pound into his little ass and he was screaming and scratching my backand i came into him. For what i knkw i was in that room for a long ass time. I didn't even think of Cian at all but my little babe that was here with me.
   "Danm your so good ah my name is June and yours.." He ask me. And danm he hella fine and i want to eat him up all over again.
   "My name is Lance" i said while i look at his big ass.
  "I'm horny again i want to eat you up again" and i pushed him and did it again. Well since i gave him my phone number he should be calling me or texting me. I just had to go back and chamgeand see if there any place for us to go out and have a date.
Cian
I didnt know where Lance was so i stayed in the room and went into the garden. Lance came home at 6pm. I thought that he had to go to a meeting but he came back late and he didnt bring any food like he usually does and he's in a happier mood.
   "Lance where did you go all day?" I said while not to be nosey.
   "Uh i went somewhere that doesn't really involves with work." He said looking at his phone and smiled.
   "So did you have fun" i said.
   "Cian why dont you just stay put and sleep its just an friend that I'm meeting" he raised his voice.
   "Ahh s-sorry are you going to that friend later?"
   "Tsk Cian i swear you could be annoying sometimes just mind your business" he yelled at me. He never yells at me before maybe he thinks i am a bother to him.
   "S-sorry L-lance" i said and walked behind him. Lance was in the shower and i was cleaning his clothes and his clothes smelled kinda funny l,like alcohol and sweat. Then his phone ringed of a text message, i went over and unlocked his phone and i see a person's name Junie bae😍

Junie bae😍
So my house or a motel lancey
I dropped the phone and heard him say what that.
"I droped something nothing to worry about" and walk out of the room. I should have never fall for him and why was he my mate and junie guy should be his mate. I cried silently in the kitchen and i was slicing vegetables for dinner.
  "Hey i wont be coming back tonight because i have to go back to a meeting after i meet my friend" he then walked out of the room and i heard him run down the hallways. I cried ans the bed and didnt eat tonight i didnt have any appetite to eat. I knkw that he was just playing with me yet i still love him.
Lance
As i was out of my room i ran down the hall way and thinking of June. God i finally get to see him, he's just so perfect and cute.
  "Hey Lance where you going"said Tyler.
  "Out somewhere with a friend" i said whike checking the time.
   "Mmhmmm you do know that we have mates also right..." He said whike looking at me.
   "Yea duh why tyler" i said while checking on the time.
  "Because i slept with someone last night and he just so fine i mean eric is also fine but i just i sont know what to do now" he said panicking.
  "Um i have to go out and have fun so lime welltalk after ok bye" i ran out as fast as i can. I met up with June and we made love so much i lost count.
  "Lancey what if you forget about me huh" June said while tracing me chest.
  "I would never of course i love you and plus we made love more than i do to my own mate" i said sounding proud.
   "Really?! I thought that you would choose your mate over me" he sound relief.
   "I got an innocent and noesy mate so he isnt really my interest now" i said and there was a little sting in my heart.
   "Lance i love you" June said and kissed me.
Cian
My eyes is red and there was a very sharp pain on my chest. I collapsed and hurt my slef from scratching myself from the edge of the desk. I gpt up going through the pain from my chest and bandage the cut that was on the arm. It was 12pm and he still isnt home, i cried thinking that he had sex with that person. I went into tge bathroom and took a shower and cried there. I heard the bed room door open and heard bag zipper and the closet door open. I quickly got out of the bath room and saw Lance packing his stuff in a duffle bag.
   "Lance what are you doing?" I ask.
   "Well I'll be oit of the palace for awhile with my brothers. So do you allow me to go?" He said without looking at me.
    "Sure have fun and be careful ok" i said with a tear sliding down my cheek. I came up to him and gave him a hug and he pushed me away. I fell down on my butt and he walked out my tears fell down like rains.
Couple weeks later
Lance have been gone for couple of weeks now. And he never called or his brother called about him. I was sitting in the room reading a book and drinking tea. Lance came back and looked at me like i did somethink bad he walked toward to me and pulled me out of my seat roughly.
   "Cian i dont want you in here anymore"he said and it shatter me.
   "Lance w-why i-is that"i said crying.
   "Because I'm engaged to my pregnant boyfriend"he said and a boy who looked a bit older than me came in. I looked at Lance and beged him to not do this.
   "Look Cian sorry but for the best choice is for you to live in the basement and work here" he draged me out and throw my clothes at me. He closed the door but not fully close i saw them kissing. I walked toward to basement and see that there was alot of boxes here and dust with no heater nor a window. There was just a beat of single bed and a thin blanket. I was all alone with my brother in another kingdom and the rest of the people at the other side of the palace i had no one to send help. My very own maye the love of my life and the one to help me through tough time through me out of the room and has a partner who is pregnant with his genes. I laid on the bed and cried all night long. In the moring i was awaken by one of the maid and there was a letter
  I fired all thr maid and you'll be the one cleaning up the place and you'll also do the cooking

                                    -Prince Lance
I looked at the letter and started my life with no one ince again which now i was use to it now. I'm broken and just a someone that falls in trap easily.
I did all the chores and cook, i was working during the night just to clean the back yard and do a nursery room. I felt dizzy for so long i didn't know what i was doing. When i was finished i bumped into the Prince and he was telling me to do breakfast. I did it and cleaned to floor that i did yesterday and i was scrubbing the floor and the worl world was spinning and my stomach was growling. And i was far form my room or the Prince's room. I tried to get up and walk but i fell and fainted there with no help but just a cokd floor to sleep on