I

Jungkook was watching YouTube game plays like he usually did on his Saturday nights. He was watching one of his favorite players play a game that involved the deep web. Jungkook was always very intrigued when it came to the things that would come towards both the deep and the dark web.

He closed the tab he was currently watching, and clicked onto a new one, and typed 'dark web' He soon came across thousands of videos, and he wanted to watch some of them with his friend.

"Hyung!" Jungkook yelled out, looking at his computer screen.

"What's the matter Jungkook?" Tae said, walking into his room.

Jungkook moved over and showed Tae his computer screen.

"Wanna watch some deep web videos?" He said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Tae nodded his head, and pulled up a chair and sat right next to his best friend. They clicked on one video, and it was labeled simply.

Redrum.

They watched the video and the person as they clicked on links to go to new websites, and how the person talking mentioned something about websites being on at certain hours. Jungkook listened intensely, wishing he, himself, could go onto the deep web. The person recording soon gasped, and the screen quickly got blurred.

Jungkook looked up from his note taking and saw the screen completely blurred, but still seeing the red seep behind the blurred screen. Soon after he looked up, the person behind the computer screen threw up. Jungkook made a face of disgust. while Taehyung just looked away.

"Sorry about that guys, what I have come across is a red room. Something I thought I would never come across on my own, yet I caught on video." The YouTuber said, wiping his face with a napkin.

"A red room is where you can chat with other people on the deep web, and they request what to do to that victim. They are extremely hard to come by, having to get links from thousands of websites."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, both confused on who could possibly want to watch that happen, better yet, be the one causing the victim to get hurt.

The YouTuber went further into the video, he soon discovered child pornography and more drug selling websites. Jungkook closed the tab and looked at Taehyung.

"We should download something to go onto the deep web"

"Are you crazy?! Do you realize how easily that could backfire?!" Taehyung yelled, waving his arms.

"Of course I do hyung, but I know my way around it. I have watched millions of videos, I know what I am doing."

Tae shook his head fiercely, "There is no way I will do this JK, this is insane!"

Jungkook shook his head, "Alright hyung, don't join me. I'll do it myself then."

Taehyung looked at him as if he were crazy, but indeed Jungkook cracked his knuckles and soon started to type into his search bar, 'deep web browsers.'

Millions of website appeared, but the number one thing that came up was called Tor. He downloaded it, and waited for the software to download, all the while Taehyung went and made coffee for the both of them, curiosity getting the best of him.

Taehyung soon returned at the same time the software finished downloading. Jungkook bowed slightly and took a sip of his hot beverage. He set down his cup and clicked onto the little browsing thing that was similar to the one Google had. He didn't know what to type, but it seemed as if there was a home page to which you could explore.

"Hyung, look. We found a drug website!" Jungkook said, clicking on the first one he saw.

Taehyung just shook his head and sipped at his coffee. Jungkook clicked a little around the website until he heard a slight ding.