VI

Jungkook and Taehyung continued to wail out into the night, even after fifteen minutes had passed. They had always grown attached to someone, extremely quickly, but they never thought they would be crying their eyes out over someone they had only met hours ago. Taehyung looked at his best friend, tears rolling down his face. Jungkook looked at Tae for a couple seconds before tackling him into a bear hug. They grabbed at each other's shirts, thinking they too, would leave before their very eyes. They sobbed into each other's necks, and just sobbed out all of their emotions.

The rest of the RedRum members stared at the screen and had immense pain course through their veins all the way to their heart. They pitied the two maknaes, and they felt horrible. They had known the five members longer than they had, but they seemed to have a stronger bond with them. Even if they met only hours ago. Jimin looked at the rest of the members, and they looked down at him. They all nodded their heads, and they walked over to wear Jungkook and Taehyung had left their stuff and went to set up their rooms.

"Taehyung, Jungkook, listen up."

The command was ignored as they two kept crying. Jimin sighed, and decided just to wait until they arrived at the shore, where he was positive they would be fine by then. Taehyung and Jungkook finally began to calm down, their sobs turning into sniffles. They let go of each other, but Taehyung just played with Jungkook's hair as he lied into his lap.

"Jungkook-ah, I need to tell you something.."

Jungkook perked up and looked at his hyung. His eyes were red from crying and were swollen. He waited for his hyung to continue. Taehyung took out his earpiece and threw it into the water. Jungkook looked at him baffled, and he heard Jimin gasp in the background. Taehyung motioned for him to do the same, and Jimin began to panic.

"Jungkook, don't throw this earpiece okay? We need you to keep it, for this is how we can track where you are and if you are okay."

Taehyung motioned again, and despite Jimin's efforts, Jungkook threw it into the ocean as well.

"Fuck! Jin-hyung, come quick!!" Jimin yelled.

The members filed into the room, concern all over their faces.

"Jimin, what happened?!" Suga spoke.

"They threw their earpieces into the ocean!!"

Gasps were heard throughout the room. They had no way of making sure they were okay now. They had to rely on G-Dragon's men now.

They all sat on the couch, and watched the backs of Jungkook and Taehyung, as they seemed to be discussing something.

"Kookie, something isn't right.." Taehyung trailed off,  "Well, two things are. First one, I don't feel anything Jungkook, I don't regret killing Ahnjong. Second, why is this gang, being so nice to us? They are trying to spoil us with things, hugs, and kisses. Why are they so welcoming?"

Jungkook thought about what Taehyung is saying. It is true, they only had known these people for a couple of hours, and they are treating him and Taehyung like they are family.

"You're right hyung, something doesn't add up. Especially when we were at the dinner table, did you hear what J-hope said?"

Taehyung shook his head.

"He said, something along the lines, you feel at home? Guess what boys, we are your home now. We are family, and we always will be okay?"

Taehyung just shook his head, something didn't feel right. But they could just be misunderstanding the niceness of their hyungs.

"We could be misunderstanding kookie," Taehyung said, his hand in the water, "Maybe they are just genuinely nice people, but have a bad rep from them being in a murderous gang."