III

Unknown: I'm the hacker and you're the slow-witted user. What is the conclusion you can get to, considering the information I have just given you?

Jungkook stared at his phone, freaking out. He had no clue on what he was supposed to do now that he had been exposed to the dark web. Taehyung was still sleeping on his chest, so he couldn't get up and pace. He anxiously bit on his nails, trying to figure out a way to get this over with. He was having so many thoughts, was him and Taehyung going to get killed? Was he actually going to have to join a crew he didn't even know about? Did he have to take someone's life?

Jungkook responded after leaving the hacker on read for more than five minutes.

Jungkook: Well, what do I have to do?

The unknown user quickly responded.

Unknown: Well, before we get into that, I am going to give you a name you must address me by. Call me G-Dragon. Save this number at once.

Jungkook quickly created a new contact, now with the name G-Dragon.

Jungkook: Okay, G-Dragon. What do you want me to do?

G-Dragon: Uh uh uh, we.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows together.

Jungkook: What do you mean 'we?'

G-Dragon: You and Taehyung of course.

Jungkook froze, he had gotten his best friend involved, so now he had to join either a gang or murder, someone. He felt ice go through his veins, and a chill was sent down his spine at the idea, of taking one's life.

Jungkook: Sorry, hyung, what do we have to do?

Jungkook anxiously bit his nails, as we watched the bubble appear, indicating G-Dragon was typing. He seemed to be typing a paragraph, for Jungkook had bitten every single one of his fingernails, the anticipation killing him.

G-Dragon: We have found this child predator that has been distributing child pornography all around both the deep, and dark web. He has raped, and kill more than 300 children, the youngest only being three years old, and the oldest was eight. He has never been caught, until now since my crew has been trying to track down this disgusting bastard. We have finally found his location in Seoul Korea, and we need you and Taehyung to exterminate him. My crew and I would love to do it, however, we have other business to inquire to.

Jungkooks mouth hung open. He was disgusted by this man, he now wanted to murder him. He felt emotions flaring up inside him, disgust, anger, and most important. Fear. He and Taehyung have to murder someone and dispose of him in under 48 hours. He was petrified.

Jungkook: When do we need to have this done?

G-Dragon: You have 48 hours. We have a plan that you need to specifically follow. You and Taehyung are to meet at Toasties with three of my guys. They will tell you the plan in intense detail. You have one hour to be there, and if you are late, or not there at all, we will not hesitate to murder both you and Taehyung.

Jungkook shook in fear, he had no way of getting out of this, and he decided to wake up Taehyung. They had an hour, and he knew it would take a long time to convince his friend.

"Hyung, wake up." Jungkook shook him slightly.

Taehyung woke immediately, stretching out his arms, and looking at the younger.

"What happened? What's going on?"

Jungkook inhaled deeply and began to break the news to Taehyung.