VII

Jungkook and Taehyung woke up fairly early in the morning, Jungkook, of course, waking up earlier than his hyung. Jungkook rubbed his eyes to get rid of what was left of the Sandman's magic and put on some slippers to warm his cold feet. He stood and stretched, multiple joints popping like pop rocks. He yawned after finishing stretching, and he walked over to the window.

He admired the sky that was rising, it was filled with multiple hues of colors, pastel pinks and deep purple near the horizon. Excellent shades of orange and red filled near the purple, making an almost ombre effect. He sat by the window when he decided he should wake up Taehyung, and they both could go outside and watch the sunrise.

Jungkook walked over to his friend, and slowly shook him, knowing that Taehyung was a fairly light sleeper. Taehyung woke up within the third shook, and he opened his sleepy eyes. Jungkook smiled down at him, as Taehyung stretched his limbs.

"Tae-Tae, look at the sky! We should go outside, and find a way to get onto the roof and watch the sunrise." Jungkook whispered.

"Jungkook-ah, what time is it?"

Jungkook looked at his watch, "It's 5:33 a.m."

Taehyung rubbed his face and sat up. He moved slowly and put on his slippers. He walked over to their bags, and he pulled out two sweatshirts and handed one to the younger. He also went over to his backpack, where he grabbed it and threw it on his back.

Jungkook made a face of confusion and gestured towards the bag that was not needed to go outside.

Taehyung waved his hand, "You'll see. Let's go."

Taehyung walked over to the door and opened it quietly, and Jungkook and his tip-toed down the stairs. They tried to avoid the creaky wood, just barely putting any weight on top of the wood that would wake their hyung's.

They made it to the bottom, and Taehyung walked over to the key rack. He picked up a random key, and he motioned for Jungkook to open the door. Jungkook opened the door, and Taehyung pressed the unlock button on the key.

The headlights of a brand new McLaren 570s lit up the sky, Jungkook looked back at his hyung, concern written on his face. Taehyung made a 'Don't worry about it' gesture with his hand, and he put the keys into his bag. Taehyung closed the door behind both him and Jungkook behind them, and they continued their journey to find where they could access the roof. They found a ladder, and just placed it on the side of the building. They climbed the ladder, and sat on top, and just when they sat, the sun began to rise.

Jungkook stared fascinated by the sun, and Taehyung stared at the younger, smiling at his slightly dropped mouth, and wide eyes. Taehyung sighed, and laid on his back, watching the clouds float past, and turn into pinks and purples when they would collide with the sun rising.

Jungkook looked over at his hyung and gave him a worried look. He had heard his sigh, and when he looked over, his hyung had his eyes slightly closed. Taehyung opened his eyes wider, upon seeing movement from the younger, he looked at Jungkook, waiting for him to talk.

"What's wrong hyung?"

Taehyung just shook his head, "I'm just thinking, what about our families Jungkook? What about our future? Why do they like us so much? Most importantly, why don't I feel anything after killing Ahnjong? Am I not human?" Taehyung finished, sitting up.

Jungkook looked at him with worry in his eyes, "Taehyung, I really don't know. Our families should know we are fine, but I am not sure if our hyungs will let us call them. That, and you are human. You just are in shook, I think.." Jungkook said, his hand coming to his chin right after.