II

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and grunted at the sunlight that poured through his window. He balled his fists and rubbed his eyes tossing around on his bed trying to fall back asleep. He could not fall back asleep and ended up sitting up and looking around at his room. He grabbed his water bottle that sat on his bed stand and took a long sip. He slipped on his slippers and headed to his desk.

To his surprise, he saw the laptop screen was still upwards, as if someone were to continue using it after he had fallen asleep. He shrugged his shoulders, and shut it, walking towards his door, and to Taehyung's room wanting him to make them breakfast. He opened Taehyung's door and looked at the sleeping silhouette of his hyung. He walked towards the curtained window and brought the curtains aside. He opened the blinds and turned around to look at Taehyung.

Nothing. Jungkook thought about jumping on top of him, but he knew if he were to do that, that he would definitely not get a breakfast. He contemplated a little longer, but soon walked over to Taehyung's side, and grabbed his shoulder, shaking him ever so carefully.

"Hyung, wake up," Jungkook whispered, still shaking Taehyung.

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at his younger friend in confusion. He started to stretch and rub his eyes, becoming more awake as he continued to wake up. He sat up on his bed, and grabbed the cup of water by his bed and took a gulp. Jungkook smiled at his sleepy hyung and rubbed his bed head even worse than it was before. Taehyung pushed him, while Jungkook laughed at him.

"Why'd you wake me up so early, kookie?" Taehyung yawned out.

"I'm hungry."

Taehyung stopped his yawning and lightly glared at the younger.

"Really? You could've made your own food babo."

Jungkook just shrugged, "You make good eggs."

Taehyung chuckled and started to get up, slipping on his own slippers. They both headed down the stairs, pushing each other and laughing at each other. They made it to the kitchen, and Taehyung began giving instructions.

"Okay, I'll make the eggs and some french toast while you make coffee."

"Okay, hyung," Jungkook said, putting water inside the coffee maker.

Taehyung started to blast music so the two could jumpstart their days, they danced around the kitchen, screaming the lyrics at the top of their lungs. They laughed till they cried, and sang until they couldn't sing anymore, their stomachs hurt and some eggs ended up on the floor due to Jungkook's elbow knocking them over.

They finished their breakfast and soon began to eat. Jungkook began to dig in, eating faster than the speed of light.

"Ya, eat slower. You could get indigestion." Taehyung said, sipping his coffee.

"Okay, hyung," Jungkook said, mouth full of french toast.

Taehyung shook his head and laughed lightly at the childish behaviors the young one displayed. They ate in silence, and then cleaned their dishes. They both headed up the stairs, still trying to trip one another. Jungkook landed with a thud on the top floor, Taehyung succeeding in getting him to fall.

Taehyung shook with laughter, and Jungkook just brushed himself off, glaring at the older.

"Hyunggg~" Jungkook whined.

Taehyung just ruffled his hair, and they headed to their bathrooms and showered, and got dressed for their day inside Jungkook's room exploring the deep web.

Taehyung jumped onto Jungkook's bed, Jungkook following landing on top of Taehyung.

"Aish, get off me you sack of potatoes."