Chapter 2

It was almost 10:30AM and the girls still talked about themselves to each other.It surprised both of them how easily their conversation was flowing after the circumstances of them meeting.They were situated on the couch now,talking about the bedroom arrangement.

"My bedroom is the one on the left,I already have my bed there because I moved in a month ago but there isn't one in your room.",Dinah spoke as a matter of fact.

"That's a bummer,I don't have the money to buy a bed right now.I guess I'll have to sleep on the couch for now.",Normani chucked.

Dinah just nodded without a word, thinking about giving her bedroom to Normani till she bought furniture for her room.She stopped her own thoughts and smiled to herself,"why am I ready to give up MY ROOM to a girl I just met today",Dinah thought.She felt like she knew the girl for years as of right now.

Normani noticed Dinahs little smile "what's funny?",she asked Dinah.

The blonde girl looked at Normani,"you can sleep in my bed".

Normani blushed,surprised by Dinahs suggestion,"umm okay,but take me out on a date first".

"OH I didn't mean it like that",Dinah shouts quickly,"I meant without me,like,I'll give my room to you and I'll sleep on the couch I-",she let out a frustrating puff.

"That's a shame,I would've taken the offer if you were included",Normani said flirtatiously

"Mani!",Dinah exclaimed as she slapped her on the shoulder lightly,"You'll take up the offer regardless.I won't let you fuck up your back on the couch your first night here." Taking Normani out on a date stuck with Dinah somehow,she loved the idea but decided to let it go for now.

Normani chuckled,"you're so sweet,thank you."

Dinah's hand was still on Normani's shoulder,feeling her burning hot skin "um sorry.",she removed her hand and got up from the couch,"are you down for some special Dinah Jane blueberry and chocolate pancakes?"

Normani's face lit up with excitement,"I am dying to try them."

---------------------

The two tall girls were sitting on the kitchen counter now,they were full of flour from playing around with it.

Normani started the "flour" fight when she saw that Dinah wasn't paying attention to her.She sneaked up behind Dinah and moved her hands around her hips taking a handful of the flour in front of the blonde haired girl and putting it on her face.Dinah got her back and they played like that the entire time while continuing to make pancakes,together.

They ate their works of art in peace now,just eating and looking at eachother.

"It's weird,I feel like we've known each other for a lifetime",Normani stated what was on both of their minds.

"I know,I feel like that too",Dinah agreed.

The silence that settled between them lingered.Neither of them wanting to start a conversation.

After they finished up eating and washing up,they decided to watch a movie.Both of them were tired,Normani hasn't slept for God knows how long and Dinah woke up in the middle of the night to meet the beautiful woman that turned out to be her roommate.It was barely 2:00PM but both of them were dozing off to sleep watching The Notebook.

They had individual blankets that Dinah provided them but after a while they just got tangled up comfortably.

"I'm asleep",Normani slurred her words.Her head was leaning towards Dinah and found a comfortable place on her left shoulder.

Dinah smiled,feeling a familiar sensation in her stomach.

"Oh shit",the Polynesian girl whispered to herself,realizing she might have a crush on the girl sleeping on her shoulder.

---------------------

So chapter two is up! :D
Let me know what you like and what you don't,I am here for it either way.
Thank you for the amazing feedback,enjoy!