Chapter 5

Dinah woke up to a faint tapping on her nose,she brought up her hand to touch the place where she felt the tap,just on the tip of her nose;at the same time she opened her eyes carefully.

Normani.

Normani's smiley face was right in front of her own,her finger in the air prepared to tap Dinah's button nose once more.

"Good morning",Normani giggled.

Dinah closed her eyes again,smiling and mentally marking this as the best morning of her life.

"Good morning to you too",she mumbled through her hands that managed to cover up the massive blush that she had right now.

Normani took Dinah's hands and removed them from her face,they now looked at each other,neither girl removing her smile.

"You know,I have to warn you",Normani started with a serious tone now,"I am pretty sure that some dark magic is in charge of your dorm."

Dinah sat up,a pain in her back cousing her to hiss while doing it.Fuck this couch,Dinah thought,diverting her attention back to Normani.

"What are you talking about?",the blonde questioned stunned.

"Well,I remember falling asleep on the couch last night",Normani started holding back a laugh,"and this morning I woke up in your bed".

Dinah relaxed now,understanding Normani's attempt at a joke.She smiled,"thats the nicest dark magic I've ever heard of."

Normani smiled getting up from the flor where she was sitting in front of the couch and situating her self next to Dinah.

They looked at each other,aware of the joke.

"Thank you",Normani looked at Dinah,a genuine tone in her voice.
She scooted closer to the Polynesian girl and placed a quick kiss on her cheek as a sign of gratitude.

Dinah was shocked to say the least but she managed to choke out a little "you're welcome" before closing her mouth and blushing intensely.

"I made hot chocolate",Normani stated as she was getting up to go to the kitchen,"want some?".

Dinah admired Normani's body as she was getting up.The girl changed into some shorts that exposed her thighs and a simple long sleeved shirt.Dinah bit her lip,god she's perfect she thought to herself.

"Yeah,I love hot chocolate",Normani caught Dinah checking her out but she didn't comment on it.

They both got up from the couch now,Dinah made her way to the windows and Normani went to get the two hot chocolate drinks form the kitchen.

Dinah opened the window blinds,noticing the little raindrops going down the glass.A rainy morning and hot chocolate?Perfect;Dinah tought to herself.That gave her more time to spend with Normani today,assuming that she had nothing planned.

Normani was walking up to Dinah with two mugs in her hands,she handed one to Dinah and stood next to her admiring the rain in silence.

"You know,we could still revive or plans from last night...",Dinah brought up the idea,"Mario Kart and take out?".

"I'd love to but I'm having breakfast with a friend in about an hour and a half",Normani told her with a frown.She actually really wanted to spend time with Dinah,but she couldn't refuse her old friend,they haven't seen each other for more than a year.He moved here for college just like she did now but he was a year older than her.
"I'm really sorry",she added.

"It's okay,you don't have to apologize for having plans",Dinah smiled at Normani,hiding her dissapointment.Still,she didn't have any right to hold Normani back,they've only known each other for a day and a half for fucks sake.

They talked for a while standing there in front of the big windows before Normani had to go and get ready.

Dinah took the two mugs and made her way to the kitchen to wash them as Normani went to her bedroom.

-------------------------

"That was the best hot chocolate I've ever had",Dinah said as she heard footsteps approaching behind her.

"I know",Normani said confidence clear in her voice,"I noticed how in love you were with it as you drank it",she laughed.

Dinah turned around as she was wiping her hands with a dishcloth.
She almost fell when she realized how close Normani was standing.

Normani was leaned on the fridge next to Dinah,now sporting a half see through-half white t-shirt and black leather pants,she was focused on Normani's body not realizing how much she was staring.

"My eyes are up here,Dinah",Normani said clearing her throat.

Dinah quickly averted her gaze away from Normani,"sorry".

Normani smirked,"I have to leave now but I wanted to ask you for your phone number so that we don't have to communicate through Instagram".

"Oh yeah,sure",Dinah turned around to take her phone from the kitchen counter behind her.They excanged phone numbers and Normani left with a happy "see you later".

Now that Normani was out the door,Dinah alowed herself to lean on the counter and relax.

"She's going to be the death of me",Dinah thought out loud.

"Who is?",she saw Normani back at the doorway,scaring Dinah.

"Sorry,I forgot my umbrella",Normani added with a smirk,as she left again.Normani knew exactly what she was doing.

Dinah went up to the windows to check if Normani left and she saw her walking up to a red Audi,a tall man stepped out of it and Normani ran into his arms,the happiest Dinah has ever seen her.They hugged for a few minutes and he opened the passenger door for her before stepping into the drivers seat and driving off.

Dinah was glad to see Normani this happy,but she would be lying to herself if she didn't admit to being jealous of the man that caused Normani's happiness.

Was he really just a a friend?

----------------------

I couldn't be more thankful for the support and amount of love for this fic,thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Enjoy Chapter 5! :)