Chapter 15

"Oh",Normani said surprised.

"Oh?",Dinah repeated breathlessly,was that a good or a bad "oh"?

"It just puts things into perspective",Normani said calmly,it explained Dinah's nervousness and hesitation.She did suspect it but kind of thought that there was a really small chance of that possibility.She didn't mind it,that just motivated her to be more careful but at the same time do her best.

"Oh.",Dinah said again,she started thinking that Normani would hesitate or that she changed her mind.

Normani crawled back up Dinah's body and planted a sweet and short kiss on Dinah's cheek,it got rid of all insecurities Dinah had at the moment.

"Don't be scared",Normani said as she nuzzled her head into Dinah's neck and kissed the spot there,there was really nothing that she should be scared of.

Dinah just nodded in response and put her hands on Normani's waist,she nudged her to continue what she was doing before.She was more at ease now that Normani knew her little secret.

Normani made her back way down Dinah's body and stopped to kiss her thighs,she planted kisses on the outside and made her way towards her inner thighs.Once she reached Dinah's center she looked up at Dinah's beautiful body,just to see a blushing face looking at her from above.

They interlocked their hands and Normani pulled down Dinah's panties carefully making her shiver with arousal.Normani had to fight the urge to taste Dinah immediately,so she just kissed around the soft skin,teasing Dinah to the point of insanity.

She finally pressed her tongue against her center,her sweet taste nauseating her.She went back up and kissed Dinah hard to make her taste herself on her tongue.While they were making out,Dinah slipped her hands down between Normani's breasts and she left one to there to entertain her nipples,while the other hand made its way down Normani's abdomen.

Dinah reached the side of Normani's panties,she quickly slipped a hand in and made her way around to squeeze her ass.The action made Normani moan into Dinah's mouth,making them both feel the vibrations on their lips.

Normani slowly draged her nails on Dinah's soft skin down to her center.She ran her fingers through her folds and inserted one finger inside her making Dinah's hips jult and her body tense up with a loud moan.Dinah squeezed Normani's ass harder and pushed her foward in the process,making their lips crash again,hard and fast.

They moved in harmony and Dinah eventually begged for more,but she felt guilty for not giving Normani anything to get off on,so she made her way to Normani's center with her long and slim fingers.She dragged them through her folds and inserted two fingers immediately,instead of one like Normani did.Normani's legs almost gave out on her so she parted their lips and made her way to Dinah's chest area.

Dinah nuzzled her head into Normani's neck and bit the area there while curling her fingers in Normani,her walls were tightening and Dinah knew that that was an indication that she was close to coming undone,so she just presed hard on Normani's clit with her wrist which made Normani's go into overload.She moaned loudly but cut off the moan by biting into Dinah's skin.Dinah moved her head to look at Normani in the process and her breath got cought in her throat,that was the hottest thing she's ever seen.

Dinah was turned on more than ever and Normani sensed it once she rode out her orgasam,Dinah pulled her fingers out of her and situated her hands on Normani's back.Normani took the opportunity to kiss Dinah and she started picking up her pace with her fingers,Dinah's slowly but surely started to tense up and Normani copied what Dinah had done to her before and made her come undone with one simple touch.

Dinah dug her nails into Normani's back because of the intensity of the feeling,Dinah's head was in the clouds,she could barely breath because of how fogy her mind was getting.She arched her back and moaned loudly into Normani's lips,the sight of Dinah was even better than her own orgasm.

Normani let herself down beside Dinah and she cuddled into her side,they went into silence for a couple of minutes,just taking each other in.Dinah never wanted to be with anyone else,ever.This was the most sensual and erotic thing she's ever experienced.Normani felt the same,even though Dinah wasn't her first,she was the best by far.Everything felt better with feelings involved.

Once they both calmed themselves,Dinah giggled with happiness.

"Round two?"

---------------

I hope all of you cringed as much as I did while writing this chapter,but I'm proud of it anyways!😋

I listened to Hayley Kiyoko's new song Feelings the entire time while writing this chapter,a lil inspiration came from that. :)

Thank you for everything,enjoy💕