Chapter 4

Normani was now siting at the kitchen counter scrolling through her Instagram,bored after unpacking and setting her stuff up in her room.She couldn't stop thinking about her roommate,she made her feel so at home already.Normani decided to look her up on Instagram and message her because she didn't have her number.

normanikordei
Hiii,I wanted to ask you if you want me to oder take out for later :)

She smiled to herself,continuing to scroll through her feed while waiting for a reply.

---------------------------

Meanwhile,the group of friends was having dinner.Ally,Shawn and Lauren were discussing some new album that came out the day before.Dinah was sitting next to Lauren,listening without participating in the conversation.Her mind was occupied with chocolate brown eyes and dark skin belonging to her favorite roommate thus far.

She shook her head after she noticed the rest of the group looking at her silently.

"Ummm,do I have something on my face?",Dinah asked confused bringing her hands up to touch her face.

"Whatcha thinking about?",Lauren asked a knowing and teasing look on her face.

"Yes Biggie,you've barely said anything the whole evening.",Ally asked genuinely concerned.

"Our girl here has a new roommate",Lauren started,"and let me tell you,she's attractive as hell."

Shawn and Ally both awed knowingly,Dinah gets crushes fast and often.

"DJ has a crushhhh",Shawn said dragging out the last word.

"Guys stop",Dinah started blushing,"I do not have a crush on her."

Ally,Shawn and Lauren smile at each other knowingly,exclaming a quick "okay" in unison.

Dinah took her phone out,trying to hide the fact that she had a massive crush on a girl she just met this morning.After she connected her phone to the wi-fi,she got an instagram notification telling her that she has a new DM,she smiled after she saw that it was from the girl everyone was teasing her about.

dinahjane97
Sure,I would love some take out :)

Normani replied almost instantly.

normanikordei
I'll be sure to order it right now,anything else you want me to do?

dinahjane97
Umm we could play some Mario Kart if you're up for it?I could really use that type of fun

normanikordei
Oh for sure,I'll set it up...this is going to be fun.See you later alligator :)

Dinah's smile was now reaching from ear to ear and it would be surprising if her friends didn't notice,so she just prepared herself for the teasing that was coming as she was putting her phone back in her pocket.

She wan't wrong,they teased her.A lot.

--------------------------

Dinah started to socialize more at the end of the dinner,after the teasing died down.She was on her way to her dorm,a little tired but excited to spend the rest of the night with her new friend.

She stood in front of the door to her dorm now,knocking a little before entering so she wouldn't scare Normani.

As she carefully entered,she saw the take out on the kitchen counter and Normani sprawled out on the couch sleeping,TV turned on quietly.

Dinah melted at the sight,Normani was probably too tired to wait up for Dinah even though it wasn't even that late.

She sneaked past the living room,into her bedroom to change into some more comfortable shorts and a shirt.

She was now leaning on the wall in her living room deciding if she should wake up the sleeping beauty and make her go into her bedroom to sleep on Dinah's way more comfortable bed,like she promised.

She approached Normani,shaking her shoulder to try and wake her up.

"Mani,Mani wake up",she spoke quietly.After no response,Dinah made the decision to pick her up and carry her into bed.

She put her hands under Normani's legs and under her head,surprisingly picking her up without any struggle.

As she was carrying her to her bedroom,she felt Normani snuggle her head into her chest,and Dinah's stomach bursted into butterflies almost making her drop Normani.

She made her way through the door and to the bed,putting the girl down as carefully as she could.She knew that it wasn't cold this time of the year but she still decided to put a blanket over Normani in case she needed it.

She made her way to the front door to lock it and than went into the kitchen to put the take out in the fridge.She told Normani to order it just because she knew that the dark skinned girl was hungry.

She spent the rest of the night on the couch,The Real Houswives of Beverly Hills playing in the background as she was tryin to get her mind off the girl sleeping in her room.

-------------------------

Annnnnd chapter four is up! :)

Thank you everyone for reading and voting for my story,you have no idea how much this means to me! ♡

Enjoy! :D