Chapter 13

Normani and Dinah spent some time outside playing handball and goofing around after their little exchange of affection.They headed back inside once the sun became too much to handle.Both of them were in desperate need of a shower but Normani let Dinah go in first.

Just as she started to make her way towards the door,Dinah got an idea.

"Would you like to...join me?",Dinah blurted out without a second thought,she still hasn't turned towards Normani.

Normani was laying on the bed looking at her phone.She wanted to but didn't know how they would be able to look each other in the eye after it.

Fuck it,she thought.They might as well do it.

"Yeah,I'd like that.",she said as she layed down her phone and made her way towards Dinah.

Dinah's heart rate picked up,what did she get herself into?

"Um,aren't you going to take your clothes to change into?",Dinah asked confused.

"We're going to see each other naked,I might as well change when I get back into the room",Normani chuckled.

"Oh",was all Dinah could fathom as realization hit her.

She stood frozen in the doorway,but then she felt Normani taking her free hand and turning her towards her.

"We don't have to Dinah",Normani said as she searched for any indication of an answer in Dinah's eyes.

"No,I want to",Dinah answered quickly.

"Wanting to do something and being ready to do something are two different things.",Normani stated as a matter of fact.She didn't want Dinah to feel forced or rush into something she wasn't ready to do.

Dinah thought about what Normani said,she was right.She wanted to be intimate with Normani but she wasn't ready.

"I'm sorry."

"No,don't apologize babe.",Normani kissed her cheek."Besides,we can do plenty of other fun things together",Normani smiled and Dinah didn't feel as guilty for "canceling" on her.

"I have a few in mind",Dinah said confidently.She didn't mind flirting with Normani and kissing her,but that level of intimacy scared her and she was glad that Normani was so careful about everything.It was evident that she cared and Dinah couldn't be happier.

Normani just smiled and pushed her playfully towards the door.

----------------

It was now Normani's turn to exit tje shower but she forgot to take her clothes to change into.She remembered how she told Dinah that they'd have seen each other naked already if they had taken a shower together,but that was not the case right now.She called out for Dinah but no one answered,Dinah probably fell asleep waitng for her to finish.

The only thing she could do right now was to wrap a towel around herself and go get her clothes from the room.
And so she did.

She walked carefully on the wooden floors so she wouldn't wake up Dinah if she really was sleeping.As she made a turn into the room she saw Dinah laying on her stomach in her tank top and shorts,listening to music with her headphones.

That's why she didn't hear Normani when she called.Normani just entered the room quickly,pretending like nothing was out of the ordinary.She made her way to her suitcase and crouched down carefully,still holding her towel.

Dinah noticed her immediately but didn't say anything,she just admired her beautiful and smooth dark skin.
Dinah suddenly got a boost of confidence which made her get up and walk to Normani.