Chapter 7

Dinah let finally got her mind off of Normani for a minute to watch an exciting part in the show in front of her.Just as a gunshot was heard coming from her laptop speakers,the door opened and Normani slowly walked in saying a soft 'hi' while walking up to the bed.

Dinah sat up and leaned on her headboard,closing her laptop and putting it under the bed.

Normani had her hands behind her back and Dinah gave her a confused look.The dark skinned woman stood in front of the bed,looking at Dinah softly.

"Left or right hand?",Normani asked almost whispering.The silence surrounding them was suffocating Dinah,even though Normani was feeling comfortable.

"Um,right",Dinah said confused.

"It's your lucky day",Normani revealed a big buque of roses from behind her back.

"These are for me?",Dinah opened her eyes widely,making Normani laugh.Gosh,the sound of her laugh was music to her ears.

"I know I shouldn't but I feel guilty for not hanging out with you this morning when I left,so I got you these as a way of saying sorry",she explained while handing the flowers to Dinah.

Normani was caught off guard when Dinah got up and swung her hands around her and pulled her into a warm embrace.She relaxed and reciprocated the hug.

"Thank you so much,Normani",she even surprised herself with the sudden hug,but she didn't regret it at all.

They stayed in that position a little longer than expected,just taking each other in.They parted when Dinah moved back and smelled the beautiful bunch of roses.

"Sit here,I'm going to go put them in a vase.",Dinah said already half way out the door.

"I'm going to go change,these pants are really uncomfortable.",Normani said walking towards Dinah at the door.

"They look hot on you though",Dinah froze as she realized that she said that out loud.

"Oh,really?",Normani winked at Dinah and she just hummed in response and left with the buque of roses as quickly as possible.
Dinah's awkwardness amused Normani.

------------------

The buque of roses was now situated in a vase on the living room table.Dinah found them so beautiful she even took a picture of them.

She made popcorn and took some drinks to bring them to her bedroom so she and Normani could snack while doing whatever.

As she entered her room the last thing she expected was Normani being sprawled out on her stomach in nothing but an oversized NFL jersey.

Dinah almost dropped everything on the floor until Normani looked up and went to help Dinah with the bowl of popcorn and glasses.Dinah snapped out of it,trying not to act uncomfortable around Normani.

"Are we going to watch a movie or...?",Normani asked as she set down the popcorn on the table beside Dinah's bed.

"Whatever you want to do,we'll do",the obviously choked up girl said.

"Well if thats the case,I want to do what you want to do",Normani smiled,wanting Dinah to relax.

"I'm in the mood to play some card games honestly",Dinah said honestly,she loved card games,they always lead to some interesting and deep conversations while playing.

"I only know how to play UNO",Normani laughed,"can we make it work?".

"Of course we can",Dinah smiled big,relaxing a little.

---------------

"How did your date go?",Dinah asked forgetting that Normani wasn't on a date and thaz it was her "friend",Dinah didn't actually believe that.

They started playing UNO a few minutes ago.They sat aross each other on the bed,each of their drinks beside them and the popcorn in the middle.

"He's my childhood friend Dinah,it wasn't a date",Normani said a little annoyed but understanding the girls intentions.

"Oh,sorry for assuming",Dinah apologized still not believing Normani.

"Besides I'm not even straight,and he definitely wouldn't be my type if I was",Normani said confident and aware of what she was doing.

That surprised Dinah,she really assumed that Normani was straight without even thinking.She didn't mean to be ignorant but she couldn't believe that the roommate she has a crush on was into woman.But she is.

"Y...you are?",she unintentionally stuttered while looking up at Normani and throwing a card into the pile.

"Capital G,gay",she laughed,bringing a little smile onto Dinah's face.
"And I'm just going to go ahead and say that you aren't straight either,right?",Normani asked even though the both knew that she knew the answer.

"Yup,capital G",Dinah laughed,checking out Normani in the process.

"Yeah,you couldn't make it more obvious if you tried",Normani stated as a matter of fact.

Dinah has been checking her out since they first met,and she constantly checked out Dinah too but the blonde was oblivious to it apparently.However,Dinah was aware that Normani knew about her cheking her out but she kind of still hoped that she didn't.It was embarrassing to say the least.

The conversation they just had made them both laugh but silence stepped in between them after.

They looked at each other for a long time before Dinah's eyes landed on Normani's lips.Normani noticed and smiled at Dinah.The Polynesian quickly averted her eyes and cleared her throat.

"It's your turn",Dinah mentioned the long forgotten UNO game as a way of breaking the silence in the tension filled room.

"Oh",Normani whispered as she took all of the cards and pushed them away to the side,now crawling towards Dinah on her knees.

Dinah forgot how to breathe in that moment,she didn't dare to stop Normani,she didn't want to.

Their faces were now just a few inches away from each other and Dinah shivered when she felt Normani's hand touch her neck.

"Can I kiss you?",Normani whispered almost impossible for Dinah to hear.Normani was getting nervous too now,she really liked the girl in front of her and she didn't want to push her into anything she didn't want to do.

Dinah just nodded,scared that her voice would fail her if she tried to
speak.

"You sure?",Normani asked genuinely.

She suddenly felt soft plump lips on hers and her body went up in flames.She really felt like she was on fire now that Dinah was kissing her.

She deepened the kiss and felt Dinah shake with nerves under her hand.She brought up her other hand and placed it over Dinah's that was now situated on Normani's cheek.

The girls quickly pulled away when they heard a loud voice shouting from the kitchen.

-------------------

Here is Chapter 7 for you all of you lovelies,enjoy! :)