7. brother

Dear diary,

So... I'm really doing this. I'm not the type of person to write in a diary but I saw this in the store and it was just so pretty and I thought, why not? I'm not even sure how people write in these things but I'm going to give it a go.

"Is that Jungkook's diary?"

Taehyung jumped, startled by the voice. He grasped the diary and turned to see a handsome figure standing in the doorway. He was short and had blonde hair which complemented his face structure.

Jungkook's brother?

"Sorry, did I scare you?" The boy walked towards Taehyung.

"N-no. Sorry, I was just looking at this." Taehyung lifted the book.

The older boy laughed.

"Why're you apologizing?"

Taehyung shrugged. He didn't really know why he did that. It's just a bad habit, he guessed.

"You're pretty cute, aren't you?"

Taehyung's eyes shifted left and right. He blushed at the same time.

Jungkook's brother held out his hand.

"I don't think we actually introduced ourselves properly. I'm Jimin."

Taehyung softly shook his hand.

"I'm Taehyung. I guess you already know that since I've been living in your house for a while now."

Jimin smiled.

"Jungkook has always been a nice kid. He just wanted to make sure everyone was happy."

Taehyung looked down at this feet, shuffling. Whenever someone mentioned Jungkook, he felt anxious. Guilty.

"Just out of curiosity," Jimin started, "why're you looking at his diary? I don't want to assume you were snooping..."

"No! No, I'd never. He actually left a note saying I could look at it if I wanted to."

"Really? Wow, he must've really liked you to let him read his diary. He wouldn't even let any of us touch the thing."

Taehyung smiled in his head.

Really liked me?

"So, are you moving back in with your parents?"

Jimin nodded.

"Just for a while. We get a week off."

Taehyung slowly nodded his head, followed by an awkward silence.

"So, I guess I'll leave you to your business," Jimin said as he turned to walk out the door.

"Ok," Taehyung said, so quiet only he could hear.

The boy sat on the floor, crisscross and looked at the diary. He stared at it for a good minute before getting up again and going downstairs.
---
this was so short and weird idek
the next chapter will be better,  I promise!!

yo I'm exactly like tae, apologizing for no reason, it's a problem

and omg DNA is such a bop and it's so catchy,, true they only showed whistling but that just proves how much bts slays