⋙06

The past will never come back
_______

Since night was coming, Wonwoo had begun walking back to the one spot he knew.

His tree.

When approaching the tree, he suddenly heard a sound.

He realized that there was music playing from somewhere.

His eyes widened in surprise when he looked up at the branch and saw another person sitting in his usual spot.

He stared at the beautiful boy for a while who seemed to be deep in thought before he saw him start to move to jump down from the branch.

He watched him jump down and then turn and suddenly freeze when he saw Wonwoo staring at him.

Wonwoo's heartbeat sped up as he locked eyes with the boy.

Wonwoo quickly turned to run away.

He felt stupid for running, this is what he wanted to whole time, for someone to find him.

But something was telling the now 18 year old boy to run.

It had been so long since he had met another human that he was scared.

He wasn't sure if he would mess up.

Until he heard the music and he recognized the popular song(heh) he had heard when he was younger, he wasn't even sure he remembered anything about a person's normal way of living.

He sighed, stopping after he thought he had distanced himself enough from the boy.

He sat down on the forest floor, placing his head in his hands, and crying.

Wonwoo knew that the boy could have helped him.

He could have made him brave enough.

But even after finding his way to the end, he was only faced with land for miles.

He was too scared to go alone.

So he stayed here.

And now he knew he had lost his chance.

__

A/N

I'm really sorry for not updating for a while ;-; idk if people are still actually like reading this book or if people have it in their reading lists buT HI I'm sorry.

I'm gonna do a double update I think because I have a little bit of inspiration and stuff so ye let's go

p.s. i keep falling more in love with seungcheol, my ult bias is killing me; a love story

__

[ ♦ ] 8:22 PM
[ + ] Sunday, September 10, 2017
[ ♦ ] Serendipity' BTS