Epilogue

_______

Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo's hand and held him close to him, clumsily pulling him through the stretch of grass and earth to the forest.

He looked over at Wonwoo and Wonwoo looked at him.

Their eyes connected and a smile tugged at Mingyu's lips.

"Find me," Mingyu said, letting go of Wonwoo's hand and running into the forest.

Wonwoo gasped and quickly tried to go after him.

Bad news for Wonwoo, though, as he quickly lost Mingyu in the many trees.

He huffed, looking all around him, trying to find where to go.

He sniffed.

"Mingyu," he called. "This isn't funny."

He looked down at the ground and noticed a flower.

He bent down and picked it up, looking at it.

Suddenly he heard the crunch of the branches and leaves on the ground and when he looked away from the flower he saw Mingyu running for him.

Mingyu tackled the boy, knocking him to the ground.

"Mingyu!"

Wonwoo huffed and pushed Mingyu off of him, getting on top of him and straddling him instead, all while Mingyu laughed at him.

Wonwoo rolled his eyes at Mingyu.

"You should be nice to your hyung," Wonwoo said, looking at Mingyu.

Mingyu just smiled at Wonwoo.

Wonwoo looked at the flower in his hand he had managed to still hold onto.

He leaned forward and put the flower into Mingyu's hair.

"Now you can be a pretty boy," Wonwoo said, running his fingers through Mingyu's hair.

Mingyu laughed again, wrapping his arms around Wonwoo and pulling him closer to him.

Their faces were inches apart and Mingyu decided to close the gap of space, pressing his lips to his lovers.

Wonwoo had become more comfortable with Mingyu and happily kissed the boy back.

Mingyu pulled away after a moment and Wonwoo rested his head on Mingyu's chest.

The boys laid there, enjoying each other's presence.

Mingyu watched the leaves fall around them and he listened to Wonwoo's steady breathing.

It's funny, isn't it?

All you need in life is one person to complete you and like the leaves that flew around and above their heads, they could fly and be free to do what they want.

Mingyu and Wonwoo were free.

Even though they couldn't go as far and couldn't go as fast, they could try.

Wonwoo sat up again and looked at Mingyu's face.

At that moment a leaf fell onto Mingyu's head and Wonwoo giggled, pulling it off of him.

He got off of Mingyu and stood up, holding his hand out for Mingyu to grab which he did, pulling himself up with the help of Wonwoo.

"Let's leave, Mingyu," Wonwoo said, pulling Mingyu to the place they had come in.

Wonwoo and Mingyu left the forest in which they had first met again.

"We're free to go where you want to," Mingyu said, looking at Wonwoo.

"Anywhere with you," Wonwoo answered.
It was another one of those awkward things they said to each other that made them happy but feel gross at the same time.

They both just laughed it off now, though.

Mingyu took the lead once again, pulling Wonwoo behind him as they ran to wherever they were meant to go.

Anywhere is perfect as long as it's with you.

You filled the cracks that I once had and built me up again.
I was stronger with you.

I always will be.

As long as we're together, nothing in the past will matter.

__

[ ♦ ] 1:23 PM
[ + ] November 22, 2017
[ ♦ ] Young Forever BTS