⋙21

I won't have it ever again
The precious times to be in love with you
_______

Mingyu never told Wonwoo about the letter's.

Wonwoo seemed to understand things better than you would think he could, and he didn't think this was something that needed to be sent to him right now.

He could read it later.

What Wonwoo needed was to talk to people more, he needed to become better at speaking again.

So, since Mingyu hadn't told anyone about Wonwoo, he decided to invite over four of his friend's.

He had only planned for those four to come over, so he was surprised when he opened the door to reveal nine boy's.

Jun who had brought a boy named Minghao, Seungkwan, Vernon, Jeonghan who brought a boy named Seungcheol, and Soonyoung who had brought a boy named Seokmin.

Mingyu sighed, rolling his eye's.

"I don't even know half of you, but come in. We have thing's to get done."

Mingyu opened the door wider and walked into the house, expecting all the boys to follow him.

He didn't mean to be rude, but he had brought people over to help Wonwoo and he was worried the boy would be overwhelmed.

Mingyu walked into the kitchen where Wonwoo was sitting at the table, waiting for Mingyu to come back.

He walked up to Wonwoo and put his hand on his shoulder.

"I have some people I want you to meet."

Wonwoo looked up at Mingyu and shook his head.

Mingyu smiled and squeezed his shoulder.

"You'll be fine. I'll be here for you," Mingyu said, winking at Wonwoo.

The boy's walked into the kitchen after they had made it through Mingyu's maze of a house.

Even the boy's who had been there many times before had trouble.

Mingyu smirked thinking about this before speaking.

"Could you please introduce yourselves?"

The boy's went through one by one, smiling at the boy in front of them.

Mingyu smiled, thanking them before pulling Wonwoo up from his spot at the table.

He wrapped his arm around him and smiled at the boy.

"Can you introduce yourself?"

Wonwoo looked at Mingyu before looking back at the boy's in front of him.

"Hi, I'm Wonwoo."

He managed to get out, trying to keep his voice firm although he had stuttered a little.

"Ah, so cute," Soonyoung said, walking up to him and pinching Wonwoo's cheek.

"Where'd you get him, Mingyu?"

Mingyu slapped Soonyoung's hand away and shook his head.

"I think it would be good if we got to know each other more, especially since I don't know some of you."

Mingyu said, smiling at the boy's.

They all agreed, besides Wonwoo, but Mingyu pulled him along with them anyways.

The boy's stepped into Mingyu's living room and all decided to play a game.

They had to stop a couple times for Wonwoo to help him figure out how to play better, but they didn't mind.

They all had fun talking to each other and playing.

Eventually, they lost interest for the game and they had spread out, talking to each other.

Mingyu had left Wonwoo to talk once he saw how Wonwoo was coming out of his shell a bit more.

Wonwoo was now sitting with Soonyoung, Seungcheol, Jeonghan, and Jun, talking to them.

Jun had a fondness for Wonwoo and they had been getting along great.

All the boys had been talking, Jeonghan checking in on Wonwoo every once in awhile, but, eventually, Jun and Wonwoo had ended up talking alone.

"So," Jun started. "What do you think of Mingyu?"

Wonwoo looked at him and shrugged.

"I like him a lot," Wonwoo said, giving Jun a wide smile.

Jun returned the smile.

"What do you like about him?"

"Everything!"

Wonwoo exclaimed.

"He's amazing," Wonwoo said, smiling even wider.

Jun nodded, thinking about this.

Wonwoo seemed different, but he wasn't sure what it was.

He didn't know anything about the boy, but he knew he liked him.

And he knew Mingyu liked him even more.

"Do you know what a boyfriend is?"

"Kind of, but I don't really remember," Wonwoo had answered.

Jun thought this was weird, but he shrugged it off.

"Let me tell you about it," Jun said, smirking at Wonwoo.

__

this chapter was horrible but thank you for reading anyways

hope people are still active

its been a while

im a flop

too lazy for boxes

__

9:28 PM
Friday, October 13, 2017
YOSM