Thank You Again

i know i always say i'm not going to update this anymore so i'm sorry, but i cant help myself

i'm so happy with how this book has grown, and i'm so thankful to all of my followers, readers, voters, and especially commenter's. it makes me so happy to log in and see lots of comments from those who have read my story. i love you guys so much!  i missed a lot of marks, but i do know that this was #3 in like mingyu or something a while ago?? at least that's what wattpad said so for whatever tag i was #3 in, thank you all so so so much, i would have never gotten there without you.

here are some dates i marked:

5,024 reads - 12/11/17
6,013 reads - 12/21/17
9,016 reads - 3/16/18
19,656 reads - 8/17/18

I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW MUCH THIS BOOK HAS GROWN!

thank you all so much for supporting me, reading this, and being here. i love every single one of you who have clicked on this book, whether you were here from the beginning when i was still updating, or if you only made it through five chapters and wont ever see this, i still love you, because you took a second out of your day to stop by my book. i will be forever grateful to all of you, and to anyone reading this, have a fantastic day, and know that i love you. if you ever want to talk to me, i'll always reply. thank you all soosoososo much!!!