⋙16

Love is a lie
_______

They quickly arrived there, getting Wonwoo with a doctor and getting him help.

After a while, Wonwoo came out with a few broken limbs.

He obviously was having trouble adjusting to the feeling and being able to move.

Wonwoo looked at Mingyu with glassy eyes and Mingyu quickly opened his arms for the fragile boy.

Wonwoo hesitated slightly before letting himself lean into Mingyu's embrace.

Wonwoo felt warm in his arms.

Safe.

The doctor asked Mingyu to talk and Mingyu sent Wonwoo to sit with Jeonghan for a while.

He hoped Jeonghan wouldn't interrogate him.

The doctor pulled Mingyu aside.

"I need to ask you, where did you find this boy?"

Mingyu suddenly felt like lying.

He was worried they would take Wonwoo away.

Wonwoo wasn't his, he wasn't even sure he could call Wonwoo a friend.

Why was he so protective of him?

"The forest."

Mingyu answered.

The doctor nodded.

"Now, I have some information for you that I think is important. Normally we wouldn't do things like this, but under the circumstances, we're letting him be free."

Mingyu nodded, slightly confused already.

"This boy is Jeon Wonwoo. Somehow he managed to remember that, I assume he told you."
Mingyu nodded again.

"Now.. here's the tricky part. I really shouldn't go into detail about this. Bottom line, his parent's aren't really.. around anymore. They were killed, actually.."

Mingyu's eyes widened.

"Since Wonwoo is now 18, he is technically free to be on his own. But, obviously, it's probably not safe for him to be completely alone. But, with a little bit of talking, and probably a talk from authorities, Wonwoo may be free to either live with a family member, by himself, or with someone close."
Mingyu stared at the doctor.

"The catch with that.. he doesn't seem to have any family, either.. the only one he has is a slightly older step-brother."

Mingyu sighed.

"If we can get in touch with him, thing's might be able to be worked out. If not.. Thing's might be more complicated."
Mingyu nodded, sighing again.

Why am I getting into so much for a boy I don't know?

__

this chap was kinda cringe i sorry but it get's better

also my emo heart is soft af for sope/yoonseok rn

p.s. the last chap got 30 reads :o so yeet ty but i get out early tomorrow so if people do read this i'll update tomorrow at around 12:30 and honestly i'm not expecting a lot but i might update then anyways because i want this to progress more this chap was kinda lame

__

[ ♦ ] 7:46 PM
[ + ] Wednesday, September 20, 2017
[ ♦ ] DNA BTS