⋙09

Atelophobia
_______

The next day once Mingyu had woken and kicked his friends who stayed the night out, he decided to get ready and then go back to the forest.

He wanted to properly meet the guy he had seen.

So, he changed his clothes and grabbed a bag to put a few things in, including some clothes for the boy and some fresh water and food, and walked out of his house, once again closing the door and locking it behind him.

Looking around to make sure no one was watching, he made his way down the path he had gone the day before.

He hadn't payed much attention, but he was glad he remembered partly where he was going.

In about half an hour, Mingyu found himself back at the forest from the day before.

He looked around again, realizing just how secluded it was.

And just like yesterday with his 'what the hell' attitude, he walked into those many trees.

At first, he wasn't particularly sure where to go.

He decided on just mindlessly wandering until he finds the boy.

Of course, that's not a very smart idea.

But what else was he to do?

Mingyu walked and walked, no sign of anyone.

He sighed, ready to head back he turned around to see the boy standing a few feet behind him, a surprised look on his face.

Mingyu could tell the boy was about to run again, so he quickly tried to think of a way to stop him.

"Hey," Mingyu managed to say, awkwardly.

"I brought you something."

Mingyu tried to smile kindly, but he was sure he sounded a bit creepy.

The boy just looked at him, looking slightly scared, but he stayed anyways.

Mingyu took the bag which had been on his back off and unzipped it, reaching in and pulling out some clothes.

Wonwoo watched him closely.

Mingyu held them out and smiled slightly, again.

Wonwoo slowly took them, and then stared into Mingyu's eyes.

Mingyu blushed slightly under the boy's intense gaze.

After them just standing for a while, he felt awkward asking but he decided to anyways.

"Do.. you need help putting them on?"

It seemed like Wonwoo finally remembered that he was holding something and his eyes snapped back down to the clothes in his hands.

He slowly shook his head and started to put the clothes that the boy had given him on, the sleeves falling over his hands as it was oversized.

Mingyu smiled wider, thinking it was cute.

"Do you have anywhere to stay?" Mingyu asked him.

"N-no.." Wonwoo stuttered out.

Mingyu was shocked hearing his deep voice.

Mingyu thought for a moment.

He didn't know this person at all.

"Would you like to stay with me for a while?" Mingyu asked, slowly.

__

that was awkward asf and minyu didn't your mother tell you not to let strangERS IN THE HOUSE DANG

__

[ ♦ ] 8:22 PM 
[ + ] Tuesday, September 12, 2017
[ ♦ ] Coffee BTS