A Brand New Day

{A/N: there will be another update later on today since it's my bday!🎈🎉😊and the more y'all comment support and ideas the more it encourages me to update faster. Spread the word about this to anyone you know that likes/loves Demi! I love y'all!❤️😘}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demi's POV

We got to my car and I set down Paige's suitcase by the car and opened the door. She looked in curiously and grinned. I held my arms out to her to pick her up and put her in the car. She was reluctant but then smiled and held her arms up so I picked her up and set her into the seat. I started fumbling with the buckle trying to secure her in the car seat. She giggled as I muttered under my breath cursing the seat belt. "What're you laughing at?" I joked laughing at myself, which only made her giggle harder.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, I got her buckled in safe. "Do you want your bag in the seat next to you or in the very back?" I asked he motioning to the two places. She thought for a few seconds then pointed to the seat next to her. "Alrighty!" I said going around to the other side of the car and put the suitcase in the seat.

I got in and after I buckled my own seat belt I looked in the mirror at Paige who was hugging her bird tight to her chest. I started the car and backed out of the makeshift parking spot and drove to the main road.

I turned on the radio and the song that was on was Nightingale by the one and only, me! I glanced back in the mirror again to see Paige bouncing up and down in her seat pointing at the radio. "Yep! That's me baby girl!" I said excitedly as I started singing along. As I was singing the last line I looked back at Paige who had fallen asleep, her thumb in her mouth and her bird clutched tightly against her with her other arm.

When I pulled into the driveway at my house I parked the car and get out quietly. I walk to Paige's door and open it thence pick her up gently, cradling her in my arms. I walk up to the front door and shift Paige carefully onto my hip as I dig my key out and open the door. I walk up the stairs easily, for once, and make my way to Paige's new room.

I push the door open and make my way over to her large bed. I gently lay Paige down in the middle of it and look around at her pale pink ceiling and her 3 darker pink walls with one whole wall as a white dry-erase board for her to draw and write on. I look at the toys me and Marissa bought her. Oooo! That reminds me! Marissa's gunna kill me if I don't call her and send pics! I laugh then make my way back to the car for Paige's bag. I'll call her when I get Paige's stuff in, I laugh at imagining what Marissa would do if I didn't.

I move back up the stairs tripping half-way up, thank God I wasn't in heels or carrying Paige, I laugh, I knew that was bound to happen as usual. I go into Paige's room and set her suitcase down on the toy box, with the padded lid to make it into a seat, at the foot of her bed and start to take her things out. I set her 2 other stuffed animals on either side of her on the bed then put her clothes away and put her toothbrush and toothpaste in her bathroom.

I laid on the foot of the bed for the longest time just watching the steady rise and fall of her shoulders as she lay on her side asleep. I start to doze off then remember I have to call Marissa, crapppp. I laugh quietly and step into the hallway to call her, knowing I'll be getting an ear load.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{A/N: sorry for the short and crappy filler chapter guys. Promise there will be another update later today my loves!😘}