Somebody To You

{A/N: thanks for all the love guys!❤️ I'm so glad to hear that y'all like my story!❤️well here's an update my loves! Don't forget: feel free to send me ideas or opinions on my message board/personal message!❤️}

~~~~~~~~~~

Demi's POV

"Mommyyyyy come onnnnnn." Paige whined.

I finally get to leave this damn hospital. It's been a week since I woke up, and a long week at that. Paige and Daemon were there with me everyday and mom and dad brought Brice up to see me at least once a day, but it still felt like forever. I'm just glad I can leave now.

"I'm trying baby." I laughed. My left arm is in a sling so I don't tear out the stitches and open the wound up again. I had my right arm over Daemon's shoulder while he held around my waist to help support me. They had asked if I wanted a wheelchair, but I refused.

I felt like I got in a trainwreck, my whole body ached. Thank God for Daemon. We walked out of the hospital and to the pick up area where my parents were waiting.

"Daemon I'll buy you a new car." I promised.

"No Demi it's fine. My brother takes care of me." Daemon said.

"Daemon I'm buying you a new car wether you like it or not." I laughed.

We made our way to my parents' car and Daemon helped me in then climbed in and buckled Paige in the far back row of seats.

"My baby boy." I cooed, kissing Brice repeatedly. "I was so scared." I muttered, my eyes tearing up. Daemon wrapped and arm gently over my shoulders and slowly tipped my head to the side against him.

"You're alright now though, I've got you." He smiled, kissing my temple for a long moment.

"Nice to meet you Daemon. I can't thank you enough for saving Demi and my grandchildren. I don't think you'll hurt my lil girl, but you better hope you don't." Eddie said seriously, causing me to blush for probably the millionth time I'm the past 2 days.

"I'd never even think about it sir." Daemon replied, smiling kindly at me.

"Good." Eddie answered, glancing at us in the rear view.

~

We parked in the driveway and Daemon helped me out, Paige following us out ad holding onto his pocket on the other side. Mom got Brice's car seat and carried him towards the house while dad went to open the door.

Daemon supported me into the house and got me to the couch then sat beside me. Not a second later, Dallas and Maddie came rushing downstairs.

"Demi! Paige!" They shrieked in unison.

"No careful!" Daemon warned, blocking them before they could tackle us.

"Careful guys. Paige has a broken rib and I've got a bad wound with a shitload of stitches in my back." I informed. They groaned then approached us and carefully hugged both me and Paige.

"Demi you cared the f*ck out of us!" Dallas exclaimed.

"Sorry Dal." I apologized.

"It's alright. Just don't do that to us again." She teased, still hugging me.

We sat and talked awhile, mom, dad, and Dal getting to know Daemon better while Maddie played with Paige. Brice was laid in the bend of my right arm and started to doze off after a decent amount of time. Daemon noticed and smiled as he gently took Brice from me. He got him situated safely in one arm then took my hand and helped me up with the other.