This Is Real

{A/N: haha guess I shouldn't leave y'all with a cliffhanger for too long ;P :) 😂 here's another update guys! Love y'all!}

~~~~~~~~~~

Paige's POV

Me and Autumn were playing with my dolls when I heard a crash from the room across the hall. Me and Autumn looked at each other then got up and walked across the hallway.

Staci was laying on the floor of the bathroom with something crushed on the floor beside her. There were some small shiny silver things by the crushed thing and there was one in her hand that was stained red.

"Mommy!!!" I screamed as tears stared running down my face. I picked up one of the shiny metal things in my hand that didn't have a cast and looked it over and over. I was still looking at the object until someone bumped me and it sliced my hand open. I screeched in pain and dropped the cold metal and held my hand close to me as blood started seeping out. "Mommyyy!!!!!" I cried louder.

Demi's face turned white when she caught sight of us. She nudged by Autumn and handed me a washcloth while she grabbed towels for Staci. I gripped the washcloth in my hand as Demi worked to wrap towels around Staci's wrists.

Demi carried Staci to the bed and laid her down then came back to me. She grabbed some white cloth stuff and some tape and wrapped the cloth stuff around my hand then taped it on.

We walked back into the bedroom where Autumn was sitting beside Staci, who was now leaning back against the headboard looking very displeased.

"Autumn sweetheart can you please go play with Paige so I can talk to Staci?" Demi asked sweetly. Autumn came over to me and hooked her arm in mine and we went back to my room.

Demi's POV

Fear pushed me harder as I ran as fast as I could up to Paige. I got to the top of the stairs and rushed to Paige's room...nothing. I looked in my room...nothing. Dammit! Where is she!? I was close to panic until I noticed a light on down the hallway.

I ran towards it as fast as I could and veered into the bedroom. F*ck! The bathroom! Dear God let her be okay! I ran to it and skid to a hault, running into Autumn who lurched forward and bumped into Paige.

Paige let out a loud cry as I heard metal hit the floor. God no... I looked at Paige's hand to see it cut open, but past her was Staci laying on the floor with blood pooling around her wrists. Shit! I dove for the cabinet and grabbed a washcloth for Paige and two towels to wrap around Staci's wrists.

I wrapped the towels securely around Staci's arms then picked her up and carried her to the bed. Autumn followed me and climbed up on the bed next to her sister.

I jogged back into the bathroom to help Paige. I grabbed some gauze and medical tape from the cabinet. I wrapped the gauze on the palm of her hand and tapped it securely, but not too tight. I double checked that it would stay then carried her to the bed and set her down.

Staci started stirring then sat up joined by Autumn. I asked Autumn and Paige to go play in Paige's room, they agreed then trotted off. I sat down on the side of the bed. I moved close and went to put my hand on Staci's shoulder, but she flinched away.

"Staci please talk to me. You don't deserve this pain. You don't have to carry it alone." I said sadly.

"What do you f*cking care!?" Staci shouted, pain filling every word. My heart dropped, shock filling me completely.

"Staci...I do ca-"

"Bullshit! If you did my best friend wouldn't be f*cking dead! She went to EVERY one of your concerts and meet and greets. She tweeted you multiple times EVERYDAY! She tried getting you to autograph her 'unbroken' CD, but you just left. The Lovatics got a hashtag trending about her, but you didn't even notice! All she wanted was for you to notice her, yet you ignored her and noticed plenty of others. Don't you even dare to try to tell me that you care!" Staci growled, breaking down sobbing and covering her face in her hands.