Chapter-1-Confession-Dekha Hazaro Dafa Aapko

20th Feb
6 am
Momo's POV:
I woke up with a jerk,sweating heavily. It was the day when I was going to confess our relationship in front of our fans. I'm nervous as hell. What is Shivi doing now? I must call her and ask her if she wanted to go for a walk. With that I picked up my phone. I stared at my wallpaper it was a pic of ours. I quickly dialled My tweety's no. She picked it up in first ring. Wow she was awake.

PHONE CONVERSATION:
(Momo-M,Shivi-S)
M- Are you awake?
S- What do you mean by awake? I can't sleep at night. I'm so nervous.
M- Calm down yaar. Everything is going to be fine. You know that how happy our fans were when the rumor about us dating spread? They were so happy. I know that they are going to be more happy this time.
S- Yeah! You are right. But you know na I'm not going to say anything about our relationship? I'm afraid that I'll say something wrong. So only you are going to say this.
M- It's okay Tweety! Now tell me are you up for a morning walk with me?
S- Morning walk?? Okay I'm getting ready in 10 mins. You come to my house and we are going together. Okay?
M- More than okay. See you soon. Love you.
S- Love you too.

Shivi's POV:
I got ready in my track suit. And went downstairs. There he is talking to my mumma. I went and give a good morning hug to my mumma. I can feel him staring at me. Then I bid good bye to mumma and went outside with him following me. Oh! He is looking so cute with his messy hairs. Once we came outside he pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I returned it happily. Then we went to the park hand in hand. There he started his push ups and I started doing yoga. Suddenly he came running to me and told me to hide. I then asked him what happened. He then show me two girls and said that they were throwing themselves on him. I got angry and hold his hand. I then grabbed him with me to the girls. He looked scared. One of the girls said "Hi Momo! How are you?" They ignored me completely. How can they? He is mine and no one has the right to flirt with him. In anger I quickly kissed momo's cheek and he was shocked. The girls quickly moved away. And I gave him victory smirk. He told me that he was impressed. He quickly pecked my cheek and I blushed. He then told me that it's time to go for the interview. We walked outside and his driver was waiting there. We got into the car and soon we were in the front of the SBS office. He hold my hand as we walked inside. We have decided to give a voice message to our fans through SBS. At first I spoke for some seconds. Then he finished our confession all the while holding my hand tightly and staring at me with love filled eyes. (Interview in the video) Our confession was finished now and I was very happy.

Author's Note :
Guys I don't get enough response for this story. This is the first chapter of this book and if I don't get enough response this time,I'll delete it. Hope you'll understand. So tell me how is the chapter. And please vote and comment. If I don't get enough votes I'll not update the next part.