Chapter-8-Again flashback-Rumors-Phir bhi tumko chahunga

FOUR AND A HALF MONTHS LATER:-
MOMO'S POV:-
It's been four and a half months since I joined YRKKH. The journey is going on awesome. Therefore in this show I found Shivangi. She's amazing. Her everything is amazing. Talking of Shivangi, she is nagging me constantly asking me what to wear for tonight. Tonight we are going to Zee gold awards for the first time together. Rohan and Kanchi are also going but as a couple off screen. We are going as off screen friends and on screen couple. Why I am feeling sad about it? What happened with me? Why I can't see Shivangi just as a friend? My thoughts were broken by Shivangi herself. She called me and I know why. I picked up the call and without giving her chance to speak I said,"I'm on my way to your home and I'm bringing my outfit chosen by you. We are going to the venue from your house. Okay?" She said,"Okay. Come fast you have to choose my outfit too. I will take time to get ready." I hummed and cut the call. I reached her home within fifteen mins. She opened the door and without greeting me she said,"Come to my room NOW!" I nodded and followed her to her room. While going to her room I saw aunty and said hello to her she gave me a genuine smile. Shivangi dragged me to her room and showed me a lot of dresses. I was very confused. I never chose a dress for a girl. I was thinking what to choose and she was just scolding me for being late. Then my eyes landed on a blue knee length dress. Blue is my favourite color and I think blue suits her too. So I picked it and said,"Shivangi this will look good on you." She snatched the dress from me and said,"Thank you Mohsin. It's really good." Then she gave me a friendly hug and left to get ready. I too went to another room to get ready. After one hour I got ready. I went to Shivangi's room and saw her ready already. I thought that she will take more time. She turned towards me and I got lost in her. She is looking so beautiful. Blue really suits her. She asked me,"Am I looking good?" I replied,"Good? You are looking great. I'm just thinking how many boys are going to fall for you today." She thanked me. Although I don't want any boys fall for her I don't know why. She held my shoulder and said,"Let's go." We went there by my car. When we got into the venue we saw Rohan holding Kanchi. We both looked at each other and smiled. We went towards them and started talking. After sometime we were surrounded by a lot of reporters. They were constantly asking us questions. We were replying them calmly when someone asked,"There are rumors that you two are dating. Is it true?" Before I can say anything Shivangi said,"No the rumors are completely wrong. We are just friends." Then she dragged me for the main event. But all this while I was feeling very bad. Shivangi said that we are just friends. I was very sad although it was true. What's happening? Do I like Shivangi more than a friend? I don't know. My chain of thoughts were broken by Shivangi. She said," What happened Mohsin? Why are you looking sad?" I replied,"Nothing, I'm fine." She said,"Oh you are sad about the rumors? Don't be sad we just spend too much time with each other so they thought that. We know what we are to each other." Yes she is right she only said what is true. There's nothing to be sad. We enjoyed the evening very much and went back to our houses.

A/N:-
Hey guys! I am happy with the response I got on the previous chapter. As promised here is the next chapter. Hope you enjoyed it. Do try my another story. Tell me how the chapter is. Please VOTE and Comment.
Bye!