Chapter-13-Flashback-Switzerland-Love you Zindagi.

Shivi's POV:-
Finally we are in Switzerland. The most romantic place in the world. I always wanted to come here and this is my first time here. And I can't believe that I'm here with the person I love. Okay, we still haven't confessed but after the talk we had on my return has made it all clear. He loves me too. But I'm thinking that what should I do-1) Wait for him to propose me. 2) I myself propose him. I'm very confused. Thank god Kanchi is here with us I will just go and ask her. With these thought I headed towards her room. But I'm amazed to find Mohsin here. I was just peeking through her door and heard him saying,"Shivi should not know anything about it. Because if she knows she'll spoil this." I feel pity on him as I already know now. Okay I'll admit that I love to spoil surprises but what can I do? Now let's investigate about his surprise. I was busy grinning at my evil plan so I didn't notice Mohsin coming out. But it's too late he caught me red handed. He frowned at me and asked,"How much did you listen?" I smirked and replied,"Enough to spoil your plan." He laughed clutching his stomach and said to Kanchi who was beside him,"See I told you she will be easily fooled by this prank. Shivi why did you think I will plan something for you------" I cut him off and said,"No, I'm wrong why would you plan something for me? What I mean to you? Nothing right? Enjoy your pranks bye!" I was very hurt I thought he was going to propose me but he was saying all that for a prank. Why would he plan something for me? Maybe I was wrong he doesn't feel the same for me. I was about to cry at my thoughts when Mohsin approached me. I turned my back towards him as I didn't want him to know that I'm crying. I know he came to apologize but I'm also stubborn. I'm not going to forgive him anytime soon. He poked at my shoulder, I didn't turn around. He said,"See I got someone's favourite chocolate. Now when she's angry I have to find someone to give it." I quickly turn around at the talk of my favourite chocolate and find him holding ears. He was looking very cute while holding his ears. He then said,"Hey I'm very very sorry Shivi. Please forgive me. I'm ready to up and downs if you want me to. Or I can do anything you want me to." I acted like I am thinking and then said,"You have to spend the whole day with me, showing me around as we are not shooting today. You have to fulfill my every wish today. Are you okay with it?" I grinned as I finish my wishes. I know he will be very happy spending time with me. This is definitely not a punishment for him. But what to do when he is so cute. 
I just love him yaar.

Momo's POV:-
After hearing her punishment I could not help but chuckle. She's so cute yaar. I just love her. Besides her plan is sooo good. This way I will also get some time to arrange her surprise without her knowing. I was thinking all these when she clapped in front of my face and said,"So, you are not going to do this? I'm going then find someone else to forgive you." She started going but I quickly held her wrist. I said,"Let's go Shivi." She grinned showing her perfect white teeth and said,"I knew you are not going to decline me. You are all mine for today." I slowly muttered under my breath 'I want to be yours my whole life.' She said,"Did you say something?" I quickly replied,"No, let's get going." When she nodded we headed towards the exit. I'm very sorry Shivi to disappoint you. But knowing how much she love spoiling surprises I am not going to let her know about this surprise. Just wait for some more time Shivi. You'll be very happy after this surprise, my love.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A/N:-
Hey guys! I'm very sorry for updating late. But my exams are nearing so I will be late. Please bear with me. I can't say when I will update the next chapter. Please VOTE & COMMENT.