Chapter-10-Flashback-Distances- Daayrein

YRKKH SET:-
Momo's POV:-
It's been six months since I started working here. Things have been great. The people here are very good and supporting. But something is wrong surely. I'm not my usual self anymore. Shivi is also behaving weirdly since the award function. Even she ignores me sometimes. What happened to her? Is it some guy who is bothering her? But why seeing her with any other guy apart from me my heart aches? I want her to be with me all the time but she is distancing herself from me. Had I done something wrong? I don't know if I unknowingly hurt her. My chain of thoughts were broken as sir called me for shooting. I eagerly went there hoping to be with her only for the shooting although. But when I went there I was startled learning that she's not going to be here for shooting for seven days as she's going to her real house to be with her family. Why I'm feeling alone all of a sudden?   I have to live without seeing her for one week. I can't even survive one day without seeing her. Why she have to leave all of a sudden without informing me? She also didn't come to bid good bye. I want to see her so badly now. I am missing her from now only. How will I live without missing her? What happened to me? God please tell me. I only have one person in my mind for sharing my thoughts. My friend Nikita. I called her to meet me at a cafe. I got ready my thoughts never leaving her. On reaching at the cafe I saw Nikita waiting for me. I sat  in front of her. She said,"What happened to our love sick puppy?" 'LOVE'  the word I avoided so gracefully in my life echoed in my ears making me wonder what does it mean. Although I know she's just kidding. I greeted her. She said,"What happened to you Mohsin? You are looking pale?" I explained her the entire situation and waited for her reply.