Chapter-11-Flashback- Realization-Chura liya hai tumne jo dil ko

Café:-
Momo's POV:-
After telling Niki about the situation I'm facing she stared at me like I have grown horns. Suddenly she started laughing heavily. I asked her,"Here I am suffering and you are laughing like a maniac. I thought you'll help me. Now I am thinking I have done a very bad job calling you." She stopped her laugh and asked me,"Close your eyes. Tell me about the first person you'll see with closed eyes." I said," What rubbish!!! This is not making sense. I am going." I got up to leave. She pulled me by my hands. She said,"Just do it.'' I closed my eyes and the first thing I saw was Shivi. Shivi, Shivi and Shivi. Why I am seeing her with close eyes?? Wait a second when Kartik realized his love for Naira he was also doing something like this. Do I love my Best friend aka Shivangi? I looked towards Nikita and saw her smiling at me. She said,"You have seen Shivangi, right?" I muttered,"How did she know?" Maybe she listened me and said," Bleach boy, it's evident in your eyes that you love her. The way you looks at her 'lovingly'. When you think about her 'smilingly'. The way you talk to her 'softly'. The way you look at the guy who is with her 'dangerously'. You know even a blind man can say that you love her. Except you. Being the stupid that you is even now you didn't realize." I thought about the things she told. Then the realization dawned upon me. She is true. 'I LOVE HER' 'I LOVE SHIVANGI'. I smiled at my realization. I nodded at Nikita and said holding  her hands,"Thank you Nikita, Thank you sooo muuuch. I really love her. I will admit my love to her soon." Then suddenly I felt something is wrong in my heart. Shivi is not good. I turned back feeling her presence but there is no one. What's going on? I want to call her so badly now. But I can't call her because if I call her I'll tell her now. I want to do something very special to propose her. Instead I texted her,"Hey, where are you?" In her whatsapp she is online but she didn't reply my text. Is she angry with me? But I'm the one who should be angry and I'm not angry. I just can't wait to tell her that I love her but I have to wait for her comeback. So let's wait for her. I'm on cloud nine right now. Finally I am in love. I'm in love with Shivangi. Why did she leave now? Wait something is surely wrong because she can't ignore me like that . I have to find out what is wrong before her return. So Mission what's wrong with Shivangi is on.