Chapter-12-Flashback-Misunderstanding Cleared-Lag ja gale.

After Seven days:-
YRKKH SET:-
Momo's POV:-
It's been seven days. The most difficult seven days of my life. I had not seen or spoke to Shivangi in this seven days. She is not answering my calls or texts. She is completely avoiding me. I don't know why. I'm feeling very restless to see her. Why she is doing this to me? Does she not love me? Wait what if I propose her and she rejects me? I can bear her rejection but not her ignoring me. I know I'll be completely heartbroken if she rejects me but I will be completely broken if she avoids me more. She is coming to set in 2 hours. I have to find out what's running in her head. Only one person can help me. 'Kanchi' her bestie. She will surely help me to find out about her. Let's go to her. I spot Kanchi talking with Rohan in her room. I went near her and said,"Hey, Kanchi can I talk to you privately about Shivangi?" She replied,"Oh! Sure I was going outside. Let's talk while going. Byee Rohan!" Once outside I asked her,"Hey, do you know what's wrong with Shivangi? She is behaving weird lately. Not answering my calls and texts. Is she not well? She is okay naa? Why she went there suddenly?" She said,"Whoa! Slow down Mohsin. She is completely fine. And for ignoring you she is angry on you." I was confused. Why she is angry on me? I asked the same to kanchi. She replied,"Don't you know? Okay, let me tell you. You hid about your relationship from her. You didn't tell her about your relationship with Nikita."  What the hell!!! Me and Nikita. What made her think like this. I love her only her. I said,"No, I'm not having any relationship with Nikita. I only love Shivangi. What made her think like this?" Then I realized that I told Kanchi about my love. She smiled at me and said,"I know you love her. So, there's no point to hiding it from me. And for your information she saw you and Nikita holding hands in café." Now I realized the point of her avoiding me and that also means she also have some feelings for me. Yippie!! But first I have to clear this misunderstanding then I'll tell her about my love. I said,"She will be here soon and I will clear this misunderstanding. By the way can you tell me what does she feels of me?" She looked at me and  started going biding bye. I understand that she don't want to tell me. That made me more than sure that Shivangi also feels the same. I shouted at Kanchi's retiring figure,"Don't tell her about this. I want to surprise her." She shouted back,"Okay." I waited for Shivangi's arrival. After some time Isaw Shivangi entering the set. But she is looking very sad. Her eyes lost it's charm. All of this happened for me. I have to make it up for her. Before she can went to her room. I went to her and blocked her way. She tried to walk past me but she can't. I hugged her tightly and said ,"Why did you leave without telling me? Why you didn't answer my calls or texts?I missed you so much." She didn't hug me back and moved back. She spoke,"Why did you miss me? Don't you have your girlfriend Nikita with you?" She started going but I held her hand and turned her towards me. We were so close to each other. My heart was beating very fast. Then I said looking into her eyes,"Hey I don't have any girlfriend. Nikita is only my friend. You misunderstood our relationship. I don't have interest in any other girl apart from....." Our trance was broken by a crew member he told us to go to Rajan sir. I left her hand and turned to go but this time she held my hand and said,"Sorry,Mohsin. I'm very sorry for misunderstanding you. Can you forgive me?" I cupped her face and said,"I already forgave you. So don't be sorry. Let's go Rajan sir will be waiting for us. We went to sir and he hugged Shivangi and asked her about her trip. Then he said,"Thank god Shivangi that you came back. In these days Mohsin was very distracted from work. Now he will concentrate on work." Shivangi looked down and I rubbed my neck in embarrassment. Again he said,"Well I called both of you for giving a surprise. We are going to Switzerland next week for shooting. So start packing your bags." He left us alone with this. Shivangi looked very excited she said,"Yaay! We will  go to Switzerland. Wait I will call mumma and inform her." I admired her and then an idea struck in my head. I will propose her soon.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
A/N:-
Hi guys!! Here is the next chapter of this story. Hope you liked it. But guys I'm very unhappy with the response I'm getting. There are more than 100 reads but the votes are only 30+ . Guys please VOTE & COMMENT. If I don't get 40+ votes the proposal will be delayed. So if you guys want the proposal soon please please VOTE & COMMENT.
Guys Finally the problem got fixed. I'm very sorry for updating late. Please bear me.
Byeeee!