Chapter-6-Spending time with her & Flashback-Do dil mil rahein hain

Momo's POV:
"Will you be my Girlfriend Shivangi?"
I woke up from my everyday dream which is already fulfilled. I was thinking about her and my phone rang. It's her. I picked it up.
Phone Conversation:
(Shivi-S,Momo-M)
S- Come to my home now!!!!
M- Hey! Cool down. No good morning,no hello,hi. What happened?
S- Sorry. But can you please come to my house now? I'll tell you everything.
M- Okay. I'm coming. See you.
S- Come soon.

Her house:
I entered house. God knows what happened. Is something happened to her? I'm so tensed. Then I saw her descending the stairs. She came and engulfed me in a bone crushing hug. I hugged her back. And slowly asked her "What happened?" She replied,"Samar is ill and mumma went to take care of him. I also wanted to go but we have shooting tomorrow so mumma told me to stay here. I don't want to stay alone. There's no shooting also." I said,"Oh! You were panicking for this small reason. No fear when I'm here. I will stay with you. Okay my tweety? She said,"You'll stay? Then it's okay. I just don't want to be alone." Then I removed her from the hug and asked her,"Had Breakfast?" She shook her head in denial. I told her,"Let's make breakfast together." She agreed happily. I kissed her forehead and together we headed towards the Kitchen. Once we reached inside the kitchen I asked her,"What do you want to eat?" She immediately replied,"Pancakes." I said,"Okay. Let's mix the batter." We gathered all the ingredients and started to mix the batter. While mixing the batter there was flour on her cheek. I told her,"There's flour on your cheek." She tried to remove it but she could not find it. I then started to remove it while doing this we got lost into each others eyes and..........we started leaning towards each other.......and.......and there's some burning smell. Is she burning? Then she shouted,"Oh god! The pancake!!!" She pushed me and got busy in the pancake. God why this pancake had burned this time?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The pancakes got ready. We served it into two plates and went to seat in the couch. First I sat on the couch and she was going to seat on the other side but I pulled her into my embrace. She glared but then she too got settled in my embrace. Then I cutely said,"Feed me please, Tweety." As I thought she again glared me but no one can say no to this cute Momo. She started feeding me and I too started feeding her. I had called mom and told her everything and she was really worried for Shivi, she told me to take care of her. After we had our Breakfast, I told her that I have a surprise for her and she was really excited. Then the bell rang and I got up to open the door. The delivery boy gave me the buckets and I paid him. After I closed the door and she ran to me. And snatched the buckets from me. I laughed at her cuteness. She sat on the couch and started eating the ice cream. Yeah I bought ice cream for her. I too sat on the couch and side hugged her. I then said,"Hey, give some to me also. After all I'm the one who bought these." She replied," Oh, sorry. Let's feed each other again." I was very happy from her reply. I nodded happily. She smiled mischievously. Something is running inside her head. She held the spoon in front of me. I was taking my mouth to eat it but she smashed it in my face. She started laughing heavily. A smile automatically made its way to my lips. I got up and washed my face. We started eating the ice cream. All the while chatting nonsense. Then she suddenly stated," Remember the first time we met."
How can I forget that it was the most beautiful thing happened to me till now. That day in Rishikesh.

Flashback:
It was a very fine morning in Rishikesh. It was my first day of shoot in my new show "YRKKH". I still haven't met my co actress. I'm excited to meet her. It's also her second show as a lead role like me. With these thoughts I started walking towards the ghat...........

To be continued

A/N:-
Hi guys! Sorry for the late update but I was quite busy. So here the flashback starts. And I'm quite disappointed guys with each chapter the votes are getting less. I was happy with the 25 votes but with each chapter the votes are getting less. So I've decided one thing the more less the votes will be the more late I'll update. So it's your choice to vote or not. Tell me if you liked this chapter. Please vote and comment. The next update will be depending on your choices.
Till then byeee.........