Chapter-4-Dayout with his family Part-1-Humnava

Her House
Shivi's POV:

Today I am very excited as I am going to have a dayout with his family. Yes you heard it right aunty called me tomorrow night and asked me if I am free today. I had some work today but I told her that I am free. And she asked me if I can spend a day with them. I agreed instantly. I was very happy. His family is so good and this is the first time I am going to meet them as his girlfriend. Oh! What am I going to wear? What if they do not like me as his girlfriend? There are so many questions running in my mind but I chose to ignore them and get ready because aunty asked me to get there by lunch time. So I get ready. I wore minimal make up. He is going to take me there at 12. I called him as it is already past 11.30.

He picked it up in the second ring

He picked it up in the second ring. He then told me to open my door . I opened my door to see him smiling at me. I already told my mumma that I will be late today and when I told her that I am going to meet his family she was very Happy. She too likes them. I and Momo bid our byes to mumma and headed towards his car. He opened the door for me and after me he too get inside. Then he smiled and said," You are looking very beautiful." I blushed hearing him and placed a small kiss on his cheek. I asked him," Sajjad and Zeba will be there right?" He somehow sensed that I am tensed and said," Don't worry they are going to be there and me tooHe knows me very well. Then he added," By the way my mumma isn't going to eat you" In return he got a smack on his shoulder by me. He said ," Now get out of the car" I looked at him shocked and then realized that we already reached in front of his house. He smiled. I got out of the car shivering as it is the first time I am going to meet them as his girlfriend. I am very tensed. He then parked the car and came to my side. He got hold of my hand and kissed my palm saying,"Be calm, everything will be alright." With him holding my hand I rang the door bell and Zeba opened the door. I am glad that she opened the door cause she is like a friend to me so there is nothing to be tensed. She then engulfed me in a tight hug. I hugged her back and she told me to came inside. I came inside hesitating a little. He is still holding my hand. Zeba noticed it and teaseingly said,"Don't be tensed my would be Bhabi and Bhai now you can left her hand as mom is busy making food I am going to take my Bhabi to my room"I blushed and immediately left his hand. He too left my hand and scratched the back of his neck. He looked cute while doing that. He then said," I'm going to help mom, you two go and enjoy and Sajjad and dad is out for some work but they'll return soon" He mouthed I love you to me and left to kitchen. Then Zeba took me to her room and we started chatting about her college, my work etc. She then said,"Bhai is very lucky to have you in his life, you are the best for him. I'm glad that he finally did something very good in his life." I then said,"I'm very lucky to have him too." She smiled and hugged me. Then I noticed that there is some another woman in this room and turned to see aunty smiling warmly at me. She hugged me and said,"Welcome to our house beta. Now let's go for lunch before it gets cold." I nodded and started to follow her to the dinning table. I saw that his dad, Sajjad and him are already sitting there. His dad and Sajjad greeted me warmly. Then his mom asked me to sit beside him. And we started our lunch while chatting about his childhood and many other things. Once the lunch is over I helped aunty with the dishes. All the while chatting about many things. She is very good and his full family is very good. I'm glad that I'm the one for him. Then Zeba took me to her room again..........

To be continued

Author's note:

Guys I'm very disappointed with the response I got in the previous chapter. I didn't get enough votes but still I'm updating. If you don't like the story tell me I'll stop writing it. But please don't disappoint me. Guys please vote and comment. Otherwise I'll stop writing it. This chapter has two parts I'll update the next part after getting enough response. Till then bye.