Chapter-5-Dayout with his family Part-2-Bolna

His house
Momo's POV:

After the lunch Zeba again took tweety to her room. Oh! I'm feeling jealous that she forgot me. I have to stop my thoughts as there was a knock on the door. I opened the door to see Sajjad grinning at me. When I asked him what he told,"Zeba is calling you in her room Bhai and she told me that we can play something in her room" I become happy listening this cause I can't talk to my tweety after coming home. Then Sajjad took me with him to Zeba's room. There she is, sitting on Zeba's bed and laughing uncontrollably. She looked cute while doing that. s
She saw me and give me a smile. Then Zeba dragged me to the bed and made me sit beside Shivi. Zeba asked me,"Hey stop staring at her Bhai! We are here to play something" I blushed and nodded. Sajjad then suggested," Let's play truth and dare." We all agreed. Zeba brought a bottle and started spinning it. At first it indicated me and Sajjad. He asked me," Truth or dare." I said,"Dare." He then gave me a wink. What that means? Is he up to something? He said,"Kiss Shivi di!" What the! I can't kiss her in front them. She'll be embarrassed and I don't want her to be embarrassed. Then I thought of something and give Shivi a assuring look. I went near her and kissed her cheek. Then Sajjad and Zeba shouted together,"Cheating!!" I said,"What cheating? You don't tell the place, I did it where I want." They both sighed. Shivi looked so relieved. We continued the game. Me and Sajjad danced, Shivi and Zeba sang a song. We enjoyed a lot. Then it was Shivi's turn. Zeba told her to propose me. I was very happy with this dare. She got down on her knees and said,"Mohsin, I love you very much. From the first time I saw you I liked you. But with the flow of time I fell in love with you. So, will you be mine for ever?" I too got down on my knees and said," I love you too, and yes I will be yours for ever" Then I hugged her tightly but our hug got disturbed by some fake coughs and Shivi hit me lightly on my chest. I remembered that my siblings are also here. So, I left her quickly and scratched the back of my neck feeling embarrassed. We sat at our previous places. But before we can continue our game there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and found my dad. He said," Come on kids! Let's have our evening snacks." We went to living room and sat in the Sofa. I sat beside Shivi. We ate our snacks all the while chatting about our lives. Shivi made a good bond with my family in such a short time. She is so down to earth and that is her best quality. Then Shivi asked my mom,"Aunty,can I help you for cooking dinner?"My mom seemed very happy with this. She answered,"Of course beta, you can if you want to." Shivi too looked very happy and they both left to the kitchen while we continued our chatting session. After sometime they called us for dinner. We all sat in the dinning table and mom said,"Shivi is a very good helper, she helped me very much today." I ate all the main courses and finally headed towards the dessert which is my favourite Kheer. I tasted it and said,"Mom today's kheer is very much different from the others. What did you put in it?" She said," Shivi made this don't you like this?" I quickly said,"No it is very good." And Shivi smiled looking at me. Everyone appreciated her cooking. Then she bid everyone good bye's and mom hugged her and said," Now we can meet whenever we want. I am proud of Mohsin's choice, you are perfect for him." We both smiled. Then we left my house and sat in the car. I started driving towards her house. She looked very happy. I asked her," So, do you like my family?" She quickly replied," Like?I love them. They are the best just like you." I smiled and with that we reached her home and she got into her house not before giving me a good night kiss.

Author's Note:
Hi guys! So here is the next part. And from the next or after the next chapter there will be flashback of how they confessed to each other. So how many of you want it? Tell me through your comments. And I'll not be able to update for a week or so as there is Durga Puja which is a very important festival for the Bengali's. So please Vote & Comment . Till then byee...