Deal

[Y/N]
-------

"[F/N], correct? Please call me Mori." An older man asked, as he approached me with a grin on his face.

"Just call me [Y/N]." I mumbled. He nodded in agreement.

"Chuuya were you able to get anything?" He asked, facing the ginger who was interrogating me earlier.

"Not much really. From what she said, the Guild knew what was inside of that cabin and wanted it, hence why they were there. Other than that I don't know why they were after it. All she said was something about the black market." Chuuya responded.

"Oh." Mori, who I assumed was the boss, sighed. "Well I guess we'll have to go with plan B."

"You," The boss said, pointing me, "are one of the Guild's most prized possessions." He smiled.

I raised an eyebrow in confusion, before I could ask a question, the guard on my right who was gripping my arm, twisted it back. I took in a sharp breath, and instinctively kicked my left leg up then back. I hit the guard who was twisting my arm, in the shin.

I felt his hand snatch away from my arm to attend to his shin- letting out a groan of pain.

"Shitty guards." I muttered, rolling my shoulder around.

I felt the same guard grab my arm and yank it back towards himself. I turned around and looked at him straight in the eye, through his black shades.

"Do it again. I fucking dare you." I seethed.

The guard glared at me and his grip became tighter. I stared him down for a few moments before calming down and facing the boss.

Mori sighed, giving the guard a quick glare before looking back at me.

"Anyways, as I was saying. I'm sure you've noticed that you're always involved in job where a lot of people are involved." He said. "From what I've heard you're ability allows you to easily kill hundreds of people at a time, right?"

I look away from him and nod as a wave of guilt and regret wash over me. I felt his eyes linger on my face, studying my expression. Knowing exactly what I was feeling.

"I see. Tell me, [Y/N], how long have you been in the Guild for?" He asked.

"12 years." I replied, still not meeting his eyes.

"Did you, on your own, decide to join it?"

I shook my head. Mori hummed for a few moments before asking me a question he most likely knew the answer to.

"Do you like working for the Guild?"

I looked up at him. My expression changed into an annoyed one as memories from past missions played in my head.

"I'm slaughtering hundreds of people against my own will. What do you think?" I muttered, anger filling my voice.

Mori smiles at my response, and clasps his hands together.

"Well then [Y/N], how about we make a deal?" He suggested. "We will help you shut down the organization. The only thing you have to do in return is work for us."

I mentally sighed. I already knew I didn't have a choice. The Mafia was probably going to use me the same way the Guild did. I slowly nodded in agreement and he smiled.

"Alright. While we get things prepared," He paused, walking to the guards and giving them a key, "You'll stay in one of the Mafia's rooms." He smiled. "You'll be watched for awhile until you've earned your trust."