Anger

[Y/N] 's POV

"You're fired."

Chuuya's voice was clearly laced with anger. It was the first thing he said to me when he saw me come home. I was partially confused. Was he mad at me, or Morí?

"This wouldn't have happened if you would have answered my calls, stayed home, OR tell us where you guys were. You're really stupid for leaving like that."

Me.

I sighed. The last comment struck some pain, especially since it was coming from him. He didn't understand what I was doing and why, but I just couldn't tell him. I understood that something alone the lines like this was bound to happen so I shrugged it off and went to our room.

But of course, Chuuya always wanted answers so he decided to put some pressure on me.

"Do you realize that the Mafia will find a way to kill you now that you've been let go?!" He asked angrily.

I sat down on the bed and pulled out a book from underneath the night stand. I began reading as he continued on.

"[Y/N], your life is now at risk and it seems like you clearly don't give a fuck. Why aren't you speaking to me? Seriously [Y/N], are you listening to me?"

"Yes Chuuya. I am. What do you want me to do about it? Kill myself before they kill me? Or runaway?"

I looked up at Chuuya to see his face beet red. He was obviously restarting himself from saying- or screaming, anything that could hurt me. 

"You do realize your brother is no longer an executive and is going to be detained until he confesses?"

I sighed and pulled out my phone that was shoved underneath the bed. I could feel Chuuya's anger practically radiating off of him.

"What are you doing?"

"Texting Dazai. Should I suggest we do a double suicide or runaway? I think he'd appreciate the latter just because he's always wanted to do it." I murmured as I sent the text containing both options.

"Stop fucking playing games [Y/N] and use your brain!"

Chuuya unexpectedly grabs my phone and chucks it against the wall, breaking it.

"That was rude, Chuuya. If you don't like the idea, why don't you suggest another instead of becoming so violent?"

Chuuya let's out a frustrated sigh.

"I don't fucking know [Y/N]? Maybe tell Morí where you've been and get yourself back in the Mafia?!" He screamed.

I felt myself want to tell him where I was but that made me not want to tell him at all either. There were two possibilities if I did.

For starters, Morí would for sure use our family as a threat to Dazai and I. Or, they would instantly kill all of use regardless if we tell them out of safety.

"Alright, well I think I'm gonna just leave then."

"Excuse me?!"

"Well what's the point of me being here if I'm gonna die? Might as well try and see how long I can go and survive."

I got up and walked over to the closet. I grabbed a back pack and began shoving clothes and other necessities inside of it. I felt Chuuya's eyes burning into my soul as he watched me. Once I began to leave the closet, Chuuya stood at the doorway and looked at me with tears in his eyes.

It was the first time I had ever seen him like that.

Weak and defeated.

He embraced me tightly and began flat out sobbing. I became even more surprised as well as upset to see him in such a state.

"Please don't just get up and walk out like that.... It'll.. k-kill me if you disappear f-from my life like that after making such a-a huge impact on i-it."

I hugged him back as I felt my heart plummet.

"You will never understand how much I love you." He sniffles.

We stay quiet for a few minutes.

I pull away and sigh as I see his eyes red and puffy. It was a new sight to see. I wiped his tears and kissed him very gently. From the bitter taste on his lips, he had obviously been drinking.

"I won't leave you. But even so I just can't tell you or anyone about my whereabouts."

Unexpectedly, Chuuya began crying again.

"You'll.. die.." he cried.

"I'd rather it be me then them." I mumbled.

He stopped crying momentarily as he looked at me with concern.

"Who's 'them?'"

"Nobody."  I answered.

"[Y/N], please.. please tell me. That's all I ask."

I move away and lay down on the bed. I Pat my chest as I look over at Chuuya.

"Come here my love, you need a nap."

"[Y/N]-"

"Go to sleep with me and I'll tell you something when we wake up."

Chuuya looks at me with sadness before complying to my suggestion. He lays on top of me and I caress his head.

"I love you too. I promise I'll tell you something." I yawned as I remember his words from before.

Chuuya stays quiet as we both drift off to sleep.

-

I gotta sleep too yufhdhdd I'm so tried.

This has not been proofread.