Honesty

'Mori, Mori, Mori' all these chapters are about Mori
what about chu chu?

-
[Y/N]

"Shit-" I seethed as I felt the wrapping paper slice through my pinky. I wiped the blood and applied pressure. For a small cut, it hurt way more than it needed to.

I was currently wrapping a gift I had bought for Chuuya. He was being quite petty and giving me the silent treatment. Ever since I started working with Mori our schedules have been conflicting so often that we rarely ever got to see each other. And when we did, it was because Chuuya was:

a.) getting ready for bed
b.) on his way to leave
c.) drinking and completely shutting himself away from me

I felt terrible and I was missing him. So I decided to try and earn his forgiveness, or at least get his attention with a gift.

Chuuya liked luxurious things so I got him a couple of things to spice up his wardrobe. I grabbed him a couple of new vests, a coat that was still black, but with a different texture and a couple of colognes that I personally found absolutely mouth watering.

It was mostly for me than him but that's besides the point.

Today was my day off and Chuuya was supposed to be home around 7pm so it was a perfect day to spend getting everything ready and treating him to a nice home cooked dinner. I wasn't exactly sure just how I was going to talk to him because most conversations the past couple of weeks have only consisted of work or about rent and payments that were due.

The only realistic thing I could do was ask him to join me for dinner and hoping he wouldn't decline. Stress came over me on what to do if he did decline.

Either way, it didn't matter. He didn't come home.

I waited until 1am. I began shooting texts at him and asking him where he was and if he was okay. Unsurprisingly, he didn't respond.

Being so tired, I fell asleep around 2 and prayed that he was okay. Chuuya had never gone out and usually locked himself up in one of our rooms and avoided me at all costs. Even then it didn't take much to avoid me because I was rarely ever there when he was.

It wasn't until somewhere around 4am that I got a call from Dazai.

"Hello?"

Y/N, Chuuya is drunk out of his mind and fell asleep. I don't want him with me so I brought him back to your house. Can you come out and take him? He smells disgusting and - HEY NO WAIT

Anxiety rushed through my veins and woke me up harshly as I put on my slippers and a sweater and rushed outside. In the dark I see Chuuya's head popping out of Dazai's car window, vomiting profusely. Dazai is visibly upset that it's gotten all over the side. I rush over and open the door, making sure Chuuya doesn't fall off the side.

"Thanks Dazai." I said, struggling to get Chuuya up and out of the car, as Dazai sat there with his head turned away only responding with silence.

Chuuya stumbles in silence while I guide him back to our house as Dazai drives away; Chuuya constantly sighing every couple seconds.

I sit him down on the couch and he slouches back and sinks into it.

"Are you okay?" I ask quietly. Before I could try and reach his hand, he crosses his arm and sighs once more.

"No." He mumbles. My heart drops a little and I lean a little closer to him.

"Why?" I ask. Chuuya stares at me in silence. His tiredness spoken through his blue irises surrounded by small stressed veins around it. The longer he stared the more glossier his eyes became.

After what seemed like forever, he looked straight ahead and patted his lap. "Come here."

The request he made caught me off guard. It took me a second to actually do what he wanted me to do.

I got up and sat on his lap. I made myself more comfortable by scooting closer to him and making sure my inner thighs were as close to his waist as they possible could be. I became a little bit taller than he was. He looked up at me and slowly wrapped his arms around my lower waist, securing the position we were in even more.

"I don't think you understand.. how much.. I love this." He quietly sighed. I smelled the alcohol on him. It wasn't a new smell but it was weird because it had been awhile since we had been so close to each other. "I love it when you sit on my lap. I love it so so so so much."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around arms and rest my head close to his neck. I smelled the cologne on him and melted. I instantly kissed his neck and he hummed in response.

"I.. love you so much.." he whispered, his voice beginning to waver. "I missed you so much.."

Chuuya's voice cracked and I could hear him sniffing. I instantly looked at him and held his face in my hands.

"I love you too."

After saying that, Chuuya's tears rolled down faster as more came out. I instantly gave him a kiss. I began crying as well. "And I've missed you too, love."

"Are you mad at me?" I asked. Chuuya let out a shaky sigh. "No. I'm just.. jealous."

"Why?" I asked, partially knowing the response.

"Because I never see you often, and my boss is going after you and I-I want you all to myself and I feel like you don't love m-me anymore." He respondes honestly.

He shoves his face into my chest. I hold him tightly and lightly scratch the back of his head, making him cry even more.

"Of course i love you. You're all I want. I'm just in a rough spot. We will figure it out soon, okay? Don't worry about him. I'll always love you." I replied, trying to comfort him as much as I could.

"Promise?"

"I Promise."

Chuuya's jagged breathing soon stopped and he relaxed. I wiped my tears. I could feel his grip loosing so I assumed he was tired. I tried to get off his lap but he refused to let me go.

"No no, let's just sleep here. I don't want to move.... Please..?" He mumbled.

"Okay."

Letting go of me, Chuuya made me strip down until I was practically naked. He stripped as well and we cuddled with each other and covered ourselves with a thin blanket. He gave me a long kiss before he passed out.

My heart felt warm as he began snoring quietly. Everything was warm, and I felt happy again.

I just hoped he was happy too.

-
damn it's been a minute since we had sum Chuuya time.