Possessive

[Y/N]
———

I can't do this anymore.

"[Y/N]! Where are you? You said we'd watch a movie together. Hey wait! Do you know if we have any more popcorn left? Did you eat the rest of it? [Y/N]?"

It had been three weeks. He did not tell me that we were going to be sleeping in the same bed together. Nor was I prepared to spend all my free time and weekends with him.

I seriously shouldn't have said all that 'I love you' stuff to him because this is what happens.

"[Y/N]?! Why are you ignoring me? We have a movie to watch! Don't tell me you already fell asleep- and without me?!"

This is what happens when me and Dazai live with each other.

I swear on my life I've never met such a possessive and clingy person- not to mention brother- in my life. I did love him, and I honestly didn't mind, I was pretty tolerant about it back then mainly because I was alone. I had no one but Dazai, and since he was my brother, that made the feeling of me always wanting to be around him 24/7 pretty strong.

I'm not gonna lie, after I was reunited with him, I did love spending all my time with him. He was my only family.

Though I don't want to admit it- ever since I've been with Chuuya, I've obviously been wanting to spend time with him. It used to be pretty easy, after Dazai found out, and there was usually no problem.

But since I live with Dazai, it's become harder. Like I've mentioned, Dazai and I have been spending literally all of our time together outside of work. It was good, but I wanted to see Chuuya.

I was only able to see Chuuya during work and it was sad honestly.

Chuuya was sort of getting frustrated with me and we sort of got into an argument. Our first argument.

*flashback*

"[Y/N], We haven't seen each other properly for a long time. What's going on?" Chuuya sighed.

He looked hurt and crossed his arms. He leaned against his desk.

"I'm really trying my best to leave the house but no matter what I do, Dazai will pester me until I give in and stay with him." I sighed, rubbing my eyes.

Chuuya pursed his lips and shook his head.

"Stop giving into your brother. I know how easy it is to get you to give in. I mean, I was able to do it myself a few times..." He mumbled, "but still. You should be able to say no and push him away. I want to see you." He admitted, getting irritated. "You seem to care way more about him than us. You've also not been answering my messages or calls. Did you forget about me?" Chuuya huffed.

Chuuya moved around his desk and sat down on his chair. He sat down and began typing away on his computer.

"I'm really sorry- but he always wants me to be only focused on him and it gets even more difficult if I leave his sight for more than a second. It's - it's just been that way ever since we were little." I sighed.

Chuuya's cheeks began growing red as his typing became more aggressive.

"Are you kidding? Is it really hard to respond to your boyfriend's texts or calls?" He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "You guys aren't little kids anymore, [Y/N]. Grow up."

I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. I looked at him. His wonderful blue eyes were filled with anger. Something that I wasn't used to.

"Chuuya please.. I promise I'll try to spend time with you this weekend." I mumbled.