Tragedy

Chuuya

----------

1 month.

I haven't seen or heard from [Y/N] in one month. We still have no clue where she is. After I took my phone to go get the number tracked, we found the number. It was from America. We couldn't do much about it as it ended up being a disconnected line.

I was currently in a meeting with Mori, Ozaki, Hirotsu and Dazai. Mori had received a call this morning, "We're coming. Be prepared."

"Well Sir, from what I remembered the man was planning to black mail us and kill off our organization, Correct?" Hirotsu asked.

"Yes, but it seems that Fitzgerald his changed his motives. He's planned a genocide, here in Yokohama." Dazai corrected.

"I understand. Well, in any case we're just going to have to rely on Dazai and possibly someone who's agility- preferably Akutagawa- could get Dazai to stop whatever weapon to use for the genocide." Mori sighed.

"What would be their choice of weapon?" Ozaki asked.

"I could only assume it would be the man who controls some sort of jet. Or possibly the man who is connect to trees." Hirotsu responded.

"Either way, I'd like to think that they would use a person, most likely it'd be-"

Mori was stopped as the doors bursted open. One of the guards had a panic look on his face as he began telling us the issue.

"Boss, it's them.. they're here." The guard blurted.

We all immediately got up and followed the man up to the roof, where we saw the Moby Dick about 200 feet away from reaching the line where the water and Yokohama city met.

Mori's phone began ringing as we were all trying to figure out what we were going to do.

Once Morí finished his phone call, a distraught look came upon his face.

"Alright everyone listen up. Fitzgerald has proposed an offering. If we, alongside other organizations, agree to work for the Guild, Fitzgerald will call off the genocide. If not.. then I can assume you all know what will happen." Morí explained.

We all stayed silent. Hirotsu gave me a pair of binoculars to get a better look of the Moby Dick.

As I looked, on top was Fitzgerald himself, alongside many other people, including [Y/N]. I felt my heart raced as I saw her on the floor. She was chained, she looked dead.

"We have five minutes to make a decision. Hirotsu, contact the other organizations and see what they say. I do not plan to give into this prick's offer." Mori spat. "First things first, we wipe out the lower levels. We'll have people break inside the Moby Dick to prevent anyone from coming out and making things more harder than they need to be. After so, Dazai figure out how you're going to restrain Fitzgerald. That man is, physically, utterly useless without his abilities-"

"Boss, wait. I can't take on Fitzgerald, I have to take on their source of weapon. Akutagawa," Dazai turned around and faced Akutagawa, "-you'll need to restrain Fitzgerald yourself. I will only be able to help you for awhile, but I'm confident you'll be able to do it. Alright? What we should do, is pretend that we have an agreement, then strike from there. The only issue I have is that once we attack, Fitzgerald is most definitely going to release [Y/N]. So we're going to need to be quick on this." Dazai commented.